All reviews free dinner bars and clubs breakfast and dinner other guests enjoyed my stay location is great special thanks metro station shared bathroom tapas lockers pinchos city dorm ramblas
Reviewed June 21, 2014

This hostel has been one of my favourites after travelling around Europe for almost three months now. We chose to stay here after having an amazing experience at hostel one in Prague. The staff are friendly, helpful and fun. The facilities are great and it's locaated conveniently near the metro and bus station which can take you to the local beaches. It's also walking distance from the city centre. I will definitely recommend this hostel to others in the future. Cheers!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Unbelievably helpful and fun staff. You feel warm and welcomed as you walk in the door. They create an incredible family atmosphere and you will meet and become good friends with everyone very quickly. It really made my experience in Barcelona. In addition, good location near metro, clean rooms, and very lax supervision, but still plenty safe!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The location is great (close to a subway station) and the staff is the best: they know everything about Barcelona and will help you with everything also! Great rooms and also great dinner with everybody together!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This was a fantastic hostel. Angel and the team were so helpful. For a donation you can have a yummy family style dinner with the whole hostel which is a great way to meet people. I would definatley tell my friends to stay here. Just a short walk from Parrell metro station so you can be in the old town in 20 mins. There are also some great tapas places nearby. We took recommendations from the hostel team and all of them were great. Angel even took us to a club and we got priority entry. Five stars!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Having only gone out of UK to France for school trips over 10 years; I was quite nervous to have a holiday by myself, somewhere I didn't know...but hostel 1 & everyone that was staying made this trip an unforgetable experience.
I stayed from Wednesday night till Sunday of May day bank holiday; everyone that worked there was extreamly friendly & welcoming. They put on food for the guests & arrange nights out to make sure everyone's entertained; but of course you can go do your own thing, they know some great places to go.
Niko & Angel were more my cup of tea; but again the whole crew were brillaint.
Everyone that was staying there was also brillaint, whether it be groups or other solo travelers; it was easy to get on with everyone & join in or go do your own thing.
Perfect atmosphere & would jump at the chance to go back there some day if it's not fully booked

• Stayed: May 2014