All reviewsfree dinnerbars and clubsbreakfast and dinnerother guestsenjoyed my staylocation is greatspecial thanksmetro stationshared bathroomtapaslockerspinchoscitydormramblas
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This was a fantastic hostel. Angel and the team were so helpful. For a donation you can have a yummy family style dinner with the whole hostel which is a great way to meet people. I would definatley tell my friends to stay here. Just a short walk from Parrell metro station so you can be in the old town in 20 mins. There are also some great tapas places nearby. We took recommendations from the hostel team and all of them were great. Angel even took us to a club and we got priority entry. Five stars!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Having only gone out of UK to France for school trips over 10 years; I was quite nervous to have a holiday by myself, somewhere I didn't know...but hostel 1 & everyone that was staying made this trip an unforgetable experience.
I stayed from Wednesday night till Sunday of May day bank holiday; everyone that worked there was extreamly friendly & welcoming. They put on food for the guests & arrange nights out to make sure everyone's entertained; but of course you can go do your own thing, they know some great places to go.
Niko & Angel were more my cup of tea; but again the whole crew were brillaint.
Everyone that was staying there was also brillaint, whether it be groups or other solo travelers; it was easy to get on with everyone & join in or go do your own thing.
Perfect atmosphere & would jump at the chance to go back there some day if it's not fully booked

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in! This hostel was recommended to me by a couple of friends before I arrived, and I've already started recommending it to my own friends who are visiting Barcelona soon. I arrived alone and was nervous at first since that was my first solo trip, but I could not help but feel comfortable here. When my friends arrived the next day, it was like I had been there forever. I loved my experience here and the staff was AMAZING!! They know EVERYONE btw, so if you need any recommendations or ideas of things to do, just ask! I met so many awesome people during family dinners and nighttime adventures. I definitely want to return before I leave Spain. Thanks Angel, PJ, Juan, Ricardo "Enrique" for making my Barcelona trip awesome :)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2014

This place just felt like home, I met so many amazing people and all the staff were so friendly and welcoming. (Especially Angel, legend) This was my first time staying in a hostel abroad and I'm delighted I made the right decision. The place is so clean and comfortable. Close to all sights by metro or walking. A Family meal and nights out organised by the hostel every night. I will be back to Barcelona again because of this hostel alone :)

Room Tip: I stayed int he quad room, which adjoined the 6-bed dorm. Nice bathroom with the Quads but its all really the same whatever you choose, you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Best Hostel I`ve ever stayed in!!! Great staff, they made my trip unforgettable. Awesome family dinners every night, great fun going out with the staff members and... a reIaxing jacuzzi after being all day walking around the city.I can´t wait to come back. Totally recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo