“Best Hostel Experience Ever”

Hostel One Paralelo
Ranked #31 of 738 Specialty Lodging in Barcelona
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

This hostel was seriously the best hostel I've ever stayed at! If it wasn't for the staff my stay in Barcelona wouldn't have been the same! They were incredible! Such a community vibe! I didn't want to leave because I felt like I was leaving old friends that I've known for forever! The hostel was very clean and comfortable! Def a 5 star hostel!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 1, 2014

The staff was incredible!! They were very friendly, welcoming, and helpful. They took us out to bars and clubs which was really fun because you got to meet new people (and we got to skip lines). Free computers to use. The place was really clean. The staff would cook dinners every night which were free of charge- great for those on a budget. I had an incredible time in Hostel One Paralelo!! Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Definitely coming back here!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Claudia A
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I didn't want to leave! Amazing part of an amazing experience. I'd go back in a heartbeat. The location was prime and everyone who works there is ready to help with anything at all. I had the BEST time in Barcelona and it was in no small part to to Hostel One.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My friends and i stayed here during our trip around western europe. Out of the 12 places we stayed this was by far the best! PJ even cooked special food for me because i dont eat meat. i will 110% for sure stay here again next time im in town.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank biguk997
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My friends and I traveled to Barcelona on spring break and stayed in the One Paralelo Hostel and we were surprised by how friendly, well informed and helpful the staff was. Not only they gave us free dinner every night (cooked by them!) but they also made incredible breakfasts and gave us all the information and tips we needed to get the best out of the city.

If I ever go back to barcelona I'm staying in this hostel for sure, so far the best hostel I've ever been to. Fully recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Felipe R
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Incredibly friendly staff, offers great opportunities to meet and interact with the other travelers over well-cooked meals. And some of the best restaurants in Barcelona are located just around the corner. I was also able to rent a bike through them, very fun activity to do while in the city. As an experienced traveler, I highly recommend this hostel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank AmericanVoyager2014
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

This is the place to go in Barcelona if you're looking for coziness and a great time. The staff is incredible and knows everyone by the name and the family dinners are a great way to make new friends. At night staff members take travalers out for bars and clubs and it's always very fun. Rooms and bathrooms are clean and functional. Wifi works great on all floors and there's a common kitchen in case you wanna cook for yourself. Please stay here.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo