“Raw burger”
Review of Restaurante Sagas

Restaurante Sagas
Reserve with
Restaurante Sagas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #847 of 9,594 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: El Born / La Ribera
Description: The kitchen of SAGAS consists in a menu based on sandwiches and salads from local and international cuisine. The point that makes the difference is the use of local produce and handicrafts; Km0 slow food is especially thought for having a suprising experience with high quality and pure flavors.
“Raw burger”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We went to sagas at around 5 o clock and were appalled by the service. First off they burnt my coffee then left us waiting for the second coffee we ordered for 10 minutes. Then after 15 minutes of waiting for somebody to take our order I went up to the bar. When I asked if she could take it she said one moment and continued talking to her friends in the restaurant. When we eventually ordered we got our food. The burger was raw I don't mean rare it was actually raw! We asked if it could be cooked more and when it was brought back it was still raw! so sick of the place we just payed and left! Trust me Burger King is a better option then here! Service appalling will never go back!

Geneva, Switzerland
“More bacon, please.”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Super friendly, efficient service (2:00 on a Friday). I had the porchetta, which was lovely. Hubby had the bacon/fig/arugula, which he enjoyed, but found the bacon/arugula equation a bit off. With cava and beers, patates braves and tomato salad our lunch was about 55 euros. We left happy.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“You'll never think of sandwiches the same way again”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Sagas was on TimeOut's list of the 10 burger places in Barcelona. Being a burger fun, I gave it a try for a dinner for two. Wow, the place blew my mind away. First of all, the quality of the food: it's locally sourced, and you get all the information about where it comes from. And it's SO good! I had the "china" burger - three small burgers with pork meat and a special sauce, the meat was so tender and tasty as I never had in my life. Really, don't think this is a burger joint. They take food seriously here, and if you like extraordinary taste but don't like the stuffed arrogance of many restaurants who pretend to be good only to inflate their prices, give Sagas a try. Their desserts are also really very good - I had a chocolate and salt served on olive oil bread which was incredibly good. With a very good bottle of wine and Illy coffee, we paid €30 per person. Absolutely worth it, one of the most interesting and pleasant dinners we had in Barcelona. There's outdoor seating, unpretentious but very well organized, and a cool and nice indoor. This place really brings burgers to the next level!

Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Going mexican”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Arrived very late, 22.30. Shared the mexican for two. Really good. Very nice gin/tonics as well. Good coffee. Friendly staff.

1 Thank hisnamewasjaan
“Best Sandwich I Can Remember”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

The Porchetta sandwich will change your life! Nice outdoor seating approaching the Gothic Quarter. Locally sourced food with very helpful staff. Price is in the medium range for lunch.

Visited June 2013