“Nice view of Barcelona”

and up
Barcelona Segway Tour
Ranked #161 of 538 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Best Experience a Segway tour of BarcelonaBarcelona on Segway - A new way to discover the city. Come and enjoy an exciting and fun experience.Give your feet a rest and enjoy a new and exciting way to get to know Barcelona.Make better use of your time and get on one Segway to get to know one of the most comfortable and above all fun ways to see one of the most beautiful areas of the city.Tu mejor Experiencia un Tour en Segway por BarcelonaBarcelona en Segway - Una nueva forma de descubrir la ciudad. Ven y disfruta de una experiencia excitante y divertida.Dales un descanso a tus pies y ven a disfrutar con nosotros de una forma excitante y diferente de conocer Barcelona. Aprovecha mejor tu tiempo y subete en un Segway para conocer de forma comoda y sobretodo divertida una de las zonas mas bonitas de la ciudad
Arnhem, The Netherlands
“Nice view of Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

A 2 hours Segway tour is getting a nice view of Barcelona. The guide drives you through a part Barcelona with a good (history) information of Barca. Ride the tour with 2 kids(10 and 11) and was even for them very easy and gives al a lot of hapiness and fun!!
We really enjoyed the segway tour.

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

rochester
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Segway tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

This was my 2nd trip to barca. Was there to celebrate my 60 birthday. I had booked the segway tour on line before we went, I was so glad that I did as it was the best fun. After a very tense start I was gliding along as though I had been doing it for years. The segway is easy to manoeuvre, however for one reason or another it made my feet ache, probably I was a bit tense at steering though hoards of people when crossing the wide roads. Would certainly do it again.

Ramsbottom, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Segway strange but brilliant - I want one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Really enjoyed the segway tour - about five minutes to practice which was plenty long enough then an hour and a half touring the city and port areas. The guide was friendly and interesting and happy to chat and answer questions rather than giving a prepared speech (although very knowledgeable if that's what you're after). Definitely recommend this near the start of a holiday or weekend away so you can spot places to return to later on.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“They didn't even turn up!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Booked online, arrived and had to ring to find out what was going on. Eventually I was called back and told it wasn't possible today. Not what I expected from the business recommended by Lonely Planet. Very disappointing. Fortunately their competitor was able to accommodate me so they got my money and I got my experience. That's business - sort yourselves out guys!

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A different way to have a tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I took my 15 year old daughter away for a few days and wanted to make sure she had fun but still got to see a big part of barca and segway tour done just that ,our guide HAVIER was informative polite ,helpful and was willing to take photos of my daughter and I as we had our 2 hours tour, which ended up being over 2 hours .
i would defo recommend segway tours for the young&old

thanks once again to the segway team for a fun time

Visited April 2013