“A definite must !”

GPS Scooter Rental in Barcelona
$53.84*
Vespa Scooter GPS Guided 6-hour Tour in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Rethink how to explore a holiday destination. With Vespas equipped with TomTom GPS, you are in control. Knowing the city like the back of your hand, will open up doors to Barcelona, you might never have imagined existed.We have preloaded the TomToms with several tours, for you to explore the major points of the city, but the true beauty of it all is, that you are completely FREE to go, exactly where you want, when you want.Our goal at Vesping is, to give you a taste of what Barcelona really has to offer and not "just" the highlights. We are dedicated to a high level of service, with final prices, leaving you to relax and enjoy, without worrying about extra costs.We really hope to see you dive into the city on one of our Vespas - for sure you will enjoy it!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My boyfriend found the vespas on trip advisor when we were looking for interesting things to do in Barcelona and I am so glad that he did! Initially a bit aprehensive about driving around a busy city, on the right side of the road, on a bike, we had an amazing time. The guys at the office are so helpful and welcoming, they sat us down immediately and offered us something to drink and then went on to explain how the vespas work etc. We rented a vespa for 6 hours and followed a couple of the preprogrammed tours set into the GPS, it was amazing! We went up to the highest point in Barcelona, the beach, saw a lot of Gaudi's works and just generally had an amazing time. Upon returning the vespa we got slightly lost and were worried about getting back to the office 15 minutes late, but the guys were absolutely fine about it. Definitely the highlight of our holiday!!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Amazing experience
Only having a short time in Barcelona and wanting to see as much as possible my girlfriend and I decided to hire a scooter to get about and see as much as we can, Vesping were rated highly on trip advisor and after a few short emails it was all arranged and agreed.

We initially went for a 50cc scooter but as we wanted to go further afield we soon went back and swapped for a 125 which had more power and was more suited to nipping about and allowed you to travel further afield. The scooter comes with GPS, gloves, rain macs and helmets all included. The scooter also has storage under the seat for 1 helmet (or as we took a small rucksack) The GPS is brilliant, it has 4 pre-programmed tours on it and was very easy to use, the guys also program your hotel as the home address so you can easily find your way home from anywhere. They also pre load it with some interesting places on your favourites (a great place to eat, good views etc.)

Travelling around Barcelona on a scooter is an amazing experience, there is parking for scooters everywhere you look, often right outside where you want to go. Park up, look at attraction and jump back on, we managed to see so much in such a short time. There is something so satisfying driving about the small streets like a local discovering all the places off the beaten track to most.

We had to fill the Vespa with fuel once and this cost 5 euros, this gives you about 120km range and is about the same price as 2 metro single tickets!!! Well worth it.

The guys who run this place deserve special praise, whether its showing you how to use the GPS, booking tickets for attractions online (so you can jump the queue) telling you the best local places to go or eat, they cannot do enough to help and do deserve recognition for this.

One thing I have to mention though is traffic in Barcelona, I have a UK bike license and am familiar with driving motorbikes in London, I also have quite a lot of experience driving in Spain but Barcelona is something else. The weekends are quieter and this helps but we picked our scooter up on Friday rush hour and even for someone used to driving on two wheels in the big city it does take some getting used to. Keep your eyes peeled as cars and scooter come from everywhere.

Overall a superb experience, I will be heading back to Barcelona in the summer and the first thing I will do is head straight to Vesping to collect my scooter. Thanks guys for an amazing experience.

2  Thank Mark A
Reviewed January 30, 2013

So I could not believe my eyes when I saw how well rated this was. But believe me its so much fun. I went to Barcelona by myself for 40 hours, and this was so clutch! I was able to hit so many major sites, yes the subway here is cheap and goes like everywhere BUT on a vespa your above ground and get to see so much more. My suggestion is to make sure when you first rent it to get it while there is still daylight, just to get the hang of it since some of the side streets look like sidewalks. But after an hour on it I got the hang of it and it was a blast.
The two owners are the nicest guys (brothers I believe), They spent as much time as I need to go over everything with the gps( the gps is your best friend). Also they helped me get a ticket to go into Segrede familia so I could skip the long line! These guys are class acts.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We have been recommending this company to all of our friends! We had a weekend in Barcelona and rented a Vespa for 24 hours--best decision we made. It allowed us to see so much of the city in a short time, the GPS was a great feature (already programmed with tours!), and the brothers that own Vespaing were super helpful with suggestions on what to do and see. On top of all this, you are cruising around a beautiful city on an Vespa...it doesn't get any better!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

A fantastic way to see Barcelona, me and my girlfriend only hired a scooter for 6 hours but wish we had kept it for longer. However in this time we visited most of the gaudi attractions, stopped for food twice and had a tour of the nou camp - none of it rushed. Considering the conditions of the bikes, the pre set GPS tours and bits of advice from the guys it's an absolute bargin. It's a must do for any couple visiting Barcelona, as my girlfriend said after "I felt like I was in a movie!" and she wasn't wrong :)

1  Thank Sean E