“Lovely food poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Cornelia and Co. - CLOSED

Cornelia and Co.
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Eixample
Description: Cornelia and Co is a lifestyle focused on authentic taste for elaborate handcrafted things, products of the land and sea with friendly environment, high quality gourmet products made with care, decorative items made of natural materials, recycled and fair trade. Our cuisine is influenced by the Mediterranean diet with organic meats, assorted rices, wild fish, fresh pasta and pizza made here daily for Vito (Puglia) and snacks, cooked everything Raquel our wonderful chef and do not forget to try our lustful desserts Along with our French baker Bernard.
England
“Lovely food poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I have been here before with my husband for lunch and really liked it so i decided to take my daughter for dinner tonight. Although the food was great the service was awful. I felt like we were being rushed and the main guy and girl were just rude and snooty. Such a shame as I like this place. Will go somewhere else next time.

Visited February 2014

Paris, France
“A good restaurant to come for a nice, relaxing and decent meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

I had lunch here with a Spanish friend who lives nearby. The restaurant was somewhat empty that day, perhaps because it was during the week, on a rainy day in October, but nevertheless, we had a very good meal.

I ordered a few dishes to share. They were all delicious. I think it's a good restaurant for everyone and for most occasions. I would come here again if I have to meet someone for a business meeting or just come with friends for a relaxing meal.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank born2taste
Montreal, Canada
“Beautiful place !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Had a beautiful lunch at Cornelia in the beginning of January. Amazing lunch and dinner menu (would have eaten everything on the menu). We tried 4-5 appetizers and could not believe how fresh and delicious everything was. Great place, very nice staff.

• Visited January 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Worst experience I have ever received”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

We had booked a table here for New Year's Eve, waiting patiently for our friends to arrive . On arrival we were told that they hadn't taken our booking and that they thought we would not be able to afford the 60 euro menu. Unfortunately whilst we were waiting we had also witnessed the management treating the local Spanish customers in the same manner until they walked out without staying. The younger staff were friendly but such a shame the owners felt we could not afford their menu. Very disappointed and to be honest put me off returning to this city. Luckily we went in to a fantastic friendly Spanish restaurant around the corner and spent much more than their set menu prices. Very disappointing don't waste your time.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank AnnaDunstan
Barcelona, Spain
“A sure thing.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

Cornelia & Co has become a favorite dinner spot in town - we always leave fat and happy at a reasonable price. Super, cool Dean & Deluca-esque design, great wine list and the tapas are consistently EXCELLENT- and offer a nice modern twist from standard Spanish fare. I dream about their burrata drizzled with truffle oil and rustic bread and their peach gazpacho (which i think is only available in the summer). I'll also add the staff / management is very attentive - once my husband thought the apple tart needed creme fresh or ice cream. The manager brought him both at no charge. Above and beyond…

• Visited December 2013