“A must”

Ranked #6 of 177 Food & Drink in Barcelona
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Other give mostly group tours and the ocasional private tour. We ONLY do private tours, that's our specialty. We are the special treat that'll make your trip unforgetable. A private tour to connect you with the city, Gaudi, the local food, Dali and any other favorites of yours. Knowledgeable, fun, passionate and friendly private tour guides. Foreverbarcelona is a team of selected licensed tour guides specializing in private custom tours of Barcelona. Walking & Chauffeured tours, Food Tours and Day Trips out of town. Marta and her colleagues are true ambassadors of the city: We like showing you the sites that make Barcelona so special, but also introduce you to the local life: its cafes, 100yo unique shops, amazing food markets, tapas bars... BTW, we are a small team, and we do book out. Book early or you might be disappointed (and we'd hate that).
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Four ladies were on the trip and this was an excellent way to see Barcelona and all the sites we were so pleased that we picked this company to do it. I booked on line and paid our deposit all very simple we paid the balance after the tour .We were met promptly at our hotel by Marta and she briefly went over the itinery with us to see if we wanted any changes. we saw so much in our four hours and she was very happy to accommodate any changes.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Marta and forever Barcelona it's the best way to see the city

Martalv, Owner at ForeverBarcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Hi Helen!

Thank you for your lovely review!
It was a pleasure to show you and the other ladies around, and nothing makes me happier than seeing how much you appreciated our time together.
See you in 2026 to see the Sagrada Familia finished!
Best regards,

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Lidia was an excellent tour guide. She met us on time and we did a 4 hour walking tour. Her thought provoking descriptions of the architectural details at La Sagrada Familia showed she had a deep and very spiritual understanding of Gaudi's incredible vision. We finished the morning with some refreshments and had a very enjoyable time.

Martalv, Owner at ForeverBarcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Hi Mark! I'm so happy to read your comments about your tour with Lídia! And she'll be thrilled, too!
You are right, she's an excellent tour guide and she totally deserves her amazing reviews!
I hope the rest of your trip was as great as your tour with her!
Have a great day,

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Barcelona is an amazing city BUT it was Miriam who truly made it amazing- she was extremely knowledgeable, enthusicastic and fun. I felt like I had spent two days with a dear friend. I knew what sites/museums I wanted to see, and on our way we stopped at many local haunts to grab a tapas, shop, try Catalonia candies, we even enjoyed a treat at Miriam's favorite bakery. Miriam has wonderful taste and shes very intuitive- she figured out my likes and dis-likes right away. I enjoy covering a lot of ground and Miriam mapped out our days so we were able to see it ALL.
I loved every minute of my tours and I highly recommend ForeverBarcelonaTours and my lovely tour guide Miriam.

Martalv, Owner at ForeverBarcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Hi Jill!

Thank you so much for your beautiful review! I don't have words to express how happy I am to hear how much Miriam connected with you and showed you Barcelona through her eyes. You are right, she's very intuitive and loves giving her guests what she believes they are going to enjoy the most. She'll be so thrilled to read your review. Thank you so much!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We requested a tour with Lidia and she met us promptly at our hotel to begin our walking tour. We travel a lot and tend to always do private tours. This one didn't disappoint us. Lidia had an excellent grasp of the English language, an out going personality and a clear love for Barcelona ,where she grew up.
We have already recommended her to a couple of planing trips to Barcelona.

Martalv, Owner at ForeverBarcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Hello!

Thank you for your beautiful review! I'm so glad that Lidia is getting such awesome testimonials this year: she totally deserves them!
I'm thrilled to read how much you enjoyed touring with her and that you are already recommending her services to your friends.
I hope the rest of your stay was as successful as your tour with us.
Have a great day,

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Our guide, Bego, met us at the Boqueria Market which we toured for an hour. We visited all the food vendors while Bego explained the various Catalonia vegetables and meats being offered. We bought saffron and other spices at prices cheaper than we'd found elsewhere. Then she led us thru the narrow streets of Barri Gotic stopping at various shops, such as one that fire roasted almonds and other points of interest to us. She helped us negotiate lower prices for some of our purchases. We would have never gone into the Barri as deeply without Bego. She gave us enough confidence that next day we navigated our way back to a Japanese fabric shop that we'd found earlier. The tour ended with great tapis luncheon. In summary Forever Barcelona provided us with a great tour, and we recommend them and Bego highly.

Hello!
Thank you so much for your detailed review!
You are right, Bego is a great tour guide, and we loooove food tours! I'm glad you enjoyed yours so much and that it helped you taking the most of the rest of your stay, too.
Bego will be thrilled to read your testimonial.
Thanks again.