“Marga was great”

Ranked #6 of 167 Food & Drink in Barcelona
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Other give mostly group tours and the ocasional private tour. We ONLY do private tours, that's our specialty. We are the special treat that'll make your trip unforgetable. A private tour to connect you with the city, Gaudi, the local food, Dali and any other favorites of yours. Knowledgeable, fun, passionate and friendly private tour guides. Foreverbarcelona is a team of selected licensed tour guides specializing in private custom tours of Barcelona. Walking & Chauffeured tours, Food Tours and Day Trips out of town. Marta and her colleagues are true ambassadors of the city: We like showing you the sites that make Barcelona so special, but also introduce you to the local life: its cafes, 100yo unique shops, amazing food markets, tapas bars... BTW, we are a small team, and we do book out. Book early or you might be disappointed (and we'd hate that).
texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Marga was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

We loved our tours of Barcelona. Picked up promptly at the airport in the morning. Toured and then delivered to our hotel for a little nap before dinner. Picked up the next morning after a late breakfast and then delivered back to the airport. Short stay but we made the most of it! Marga was great! We loved Forever Barcelona!

Hi!

Thank you so much for your review!
I knew Marga would be giving you awesome tours, she's a great tourguide!
I'm so happy to hear how much you loved her, and that she managed to give you the best possible time in Barcelona, despite the short stay.
Have a gorgeous day,

Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Perfect Way to See Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I found Forever Barcelona tours on Trip Advisor 2 weeks before my first visit to Barcelona in early April. My ears were ringing with dire warnings from friends about pickpockets and muggings and decided some local knowledge would be helpful. Marta responded very promptly to my email enquiry and I booked the Gaudi tour with Marta and the food tour and tour to Montserrat Abbey with Begona. All the tours were excellent as Marta and Bego are wonderfully enthusiastic about their work. Shopping and eating our way through their favourite shops and cafes was a great way to spend a morning! Even better was whizzing past the queues at the sights when Marta waved her magic card. If you don't have a lot of time to spare (we had 3 days) this is the best way to see Barcelona.

1 Thank LauraSingapore

Thank you so much for your review!
Yes, we had an awesome time together, and I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed being with Bego as much as I knew you would. She's awesome!
Thank you again for your testimonial, I really trully appreciate it!
Have a beautiful day,

dallas
“Thanks for a wonderful Dali day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

We wanted to let you and your Forever Barcelona team know how much we enjoyed our private tour with you.

On April 11, guide Miriam and driver Pao took us up to the “Dali Triangle” to fulfill my husband’s wishes for an all-Dali day. (Twelve hours worth! Port Lligat, Figueres, and Gala Castle!) From the comfortable Mercedes van, to Pao’s smooth driving, to Miriam’s knowledgeable commentary, our experience was first class all the way.
We returned to Barcelona very tired, but very happy, especially my big Dali fan husband!
Many thanks for the excellent service from Forever Barcelona, and many kudos to Miriam for being such an excellent guide.

Thank you so much for your review!
Miriam and Pau will be so excited to read it!
Your daytrip was one of the longest we offer, as it takes so many hours to cover all the Gaudi sites. And only an awesome tourguide like Miriam can keep the energy and excitement levels up for the whole time. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your tour so much, and specially that we made your Dali-fan husband so happy!

Madison, Wisconsin
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

We spent four amazing hours with Marta in Barcelona. It was money well spent! We would recommend her to all of our family and friends traveling to Barcelona. She is a wonderful woman that takes extreme pleasure in sharing the sights that her clients will enjoy. She figured out our interests and tastes in a matter of a few minutes and provided us with the highlight of our Spanish travels. Book her early!!

Hi Debbie!

Thank you so much for your review!
It was great to show you around, and I can't tell you how happy I am to hear how much you enjoyed your tour! I love adapting to each and every client personality and taste, and being successful with this is a blessing.
Have an awesome day and let me know if you ever come back to Barcelona!

Wichita, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Your buddy in Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

One of the best parts of our trip to Barcelona was having Marga as our guide. Marta from ForeverBarcelona arranged for Marga to be our guide for several days. She was like a hip guidebook come to life; the cool friend you wish you had in Barcelona. She took us all over Barcelona, to the Miro and Picasso Museums, the Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, La Pedrera, Montjuic—all the while throwing in interesting tidbits and anecdotes about art, architecture, history and local politics, along with the occasional restaurant recommendation. Thank you, Marta and Marga, for helping to make our first trip to Barcelona so memorable!

Hello!

Thank you so much for your testimonial!
Marga is an awesome tourguide, and I'm so glad she has joined our team this year. She's already starting to gather outstanding reviews. Thank you for sharing how much you enjoyed your tour with her!

Have a beautiful day,