“Best investment we made on our trip to Barcelona”
Review of ForeverBarcelona

ForeverBarcelona
Ranked #6 of 169 Food & Drink in Barcelona
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Other give mostly group tours and the ocasional private tour. We ONLY do private tours, that's our specialty. We are the special treat that'll make your trip unforgetable. A private tour to connect you with the city, Gaudi, the local food, Dali and any other favorites of yours. Knowledgeable, fun, passionate and friendly private tour guides. Foreverbarcelona is a team of selected licensed tour guides specializing in private custom tours of Barcelona. Walking & Chauffeured tours, Food Tours and Day Trips out of town. Marta and her colleagues are true ambassadors of the city: We like showing you the sites that make Barcelona so special, but also introduce you to the local life: its cafes, 100yo unique shops, amazing food markets, tapas bars... BTW, we are a small team, and we do book out. Book early or you might be disappointed (and we'd hate that).
Minnetonka, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best investment we made on our trip to Barcelona”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Our family, (including our two boys 17 and 19yrs) was in Barcelona for over the Christmas-New Years break. On our first full day in Barcelona we had a 4 hour walking tour with our guide Miriam. This was the best investment we made the whole trip. We had a Gaudi themed day and we were able to avoid nearly all lines, had no need for audio tours etc. Miriam was absolutely awesome - knowledgeable, courteous, punctual and organized. She even fit right into our family dynamic. She was also able to give us some advice about the rest of our trip - which made the whole trip go more smoothly. Having our own guide clearly helped us appreciate the tours much more than we would have on our own. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank MNMillionMiler
Martalv, Owner at ForeverBarcelona, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Hi!
I'm so happy to hear how much you and your family enjoyed your tour! Miriam is going to be thrilled to read your review. Thank you so much!

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great day in Barcelona, Thanks Marta”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We arrived on Barcelona from a cruise ship and toured the Gaudi sites on December 5th with Marta. She was waiting at the designated location when we arrived. Marta is extremely knowledgeable of the sites and made our day in Barcelona. There were 4 of us and Marta. Rather than arrange for a car and driver we split up into 2 taxis. This worked wonderfully. Marta arranged for the taxis to drop us off at the highest point of the park so we could walk down (rather than up). Marta deserves the glowing reviews. We look forward to touring with Marta on another (longer) trip to Barcelona.

Visited December 2012
Martalv, Owner at ForeverBarcelona, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Hi Cynthia!
Thank you so much for your review!
It was an absolute pleasure to show you the Gaudi sites, and I'd love to see you again if you come back to Barcelona for a longer stay!
Have a great 2013!
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Nothing was smooth about our trip except our time with ForeverBarcelona”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

With so many glowing reviews for ForeverBarcelona, it was not surprising that when everything seemed to be going wrong on our trip (Delayed / Cancelled flights, hotel issues, transportation issues... etc) the one thing that went smoothly was dealing with ForeverBarcelona. These professionals worked with us seamlessly in the face of a continually changing schedule in order to make our time in Spain / Barcelona an unforgettable experience. Thank you!!!

Visited September 2012
Martalv, Owner at ForeverBarcelona, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear Chris,

I'm sorry about the rest of your trip, but I'm glad we contributed to make things more enjoyable and helped you forgetting about your travel issues for a while!
Hope next time everything will run better!
Have a lovely day, and thank you so much for your review!

New York City, New York
“"The Best Way To Appreciate Barcelona"”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

When my daughters and I were planning our trip to Barcelona, a business colleague recommended Marta and he was right! We booked a tour with her for our first day and her knowledge and charisma are extraordinary. We had a car and driver with her for the first four hours of our tour, and then she gave us a walking tour of the medieval section which was fascinating. One of my daughters had been to Barcelona many times before and she learned many new things about the city from our tour. Marta was very helpful in regard to information about places to eat, shop and see for our remaining time, even drawing routes on maps for us.

If you are planning a trip to this beautiful city booking time with Marta is a must. She really books up early, so once you decide on your dates, contact her as soon as possible.

Visited November 2012
Martalv, Owner at ForeverBarcelona, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Hi Ruth!

It's great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your review!
Being with the three of your was lovely. I loved taking you to all these beautiful places in Barcelona, and specially showing Barcelona from a brand new perspective to your daughter!
I had lots of fun, and I'm glad to hear you had too!
Have a gorgeous day,

Olympic Valley, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“3 wonderful days in Barcelona”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My wife and I spent 3 great days in Barcelona, marred only by the recent protest demonstration. We found Marta on the web and quickly realized she was the "real deal". We had hoped to have her guide us for 2 of our 3 days, but she was booked one of them, so she found an associate. Then the demonstration was set, which meant a whole day had to be cut to one half, and she found yet a 2nd associate to guide us for a 1/2 day on day 3. All of these ladies were excellent - knowledgeable, personable, easy to communicate with, and in love with their city. Marta herself focused on Gaui and Picasso, and we came away with a deep appreciation of the heritage of the Barcelona. She and her associates made great recommendations on where to go on our own, where to eat, and where to shop. We had a wonderful 3 days, and only wished we had booked for two additional ones to see the countryside. Next time.

Visited November 2012
Martalv, Owner at ForeverBarcelona, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Hi David, thank you so much for your review!
I'm sorry I could be longer with you, too. But I'm glad you had such a wonderful time with my colleagues. That's why I wish to acknowledge Bego and Marga for doing a great job showing you the city too! I'm honored to have such great guides as part of my team.

Again, thank you so much for your testimonial. It'll be a pleasure to take you out of town next time you come! ; )

Have a lovely day,