“Best bike tour in Barcelona!”
Review of Good Barcelona

Good Barcelona
Ranked #139 of 553 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike tours everyday at 11.30 am from Placa Reial. Free walking tours available every day! Look for yellow shirts or umbrellas, and email for any questions or clearer directions.
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best bike tour in Barcelona!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We had the most memorable experience with Jim on our bike tour of Barcelona. From his knowledge of the historical landmarks to his fun back stories, we learned so much and had fun along the way. I highly recommend this as one of the first things you should do when you arrive in the city! Thank you for an amazing day, Jim!

2 Thank rah0006

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One of the best things we did in Barcelona!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Ben was an amazing tour guide. We were the only ones there so it was kind of like a personal tour! We went around the Gothic District and Ben showed us things that we probably would never have found on our own. To name a few: The art school Picasso studied at, George Orwell's tuberculosis memorial, the oldest Roman ruins in Spain, Queen Isabel I's palace (accompanied by hilarious tales of her relationship with Columbus), the Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia, Gaudi's first public work(a lamp in Plaze Reial) and several other amazing buildings. He knew all the folklore and added his own experiences as well. Our tour culminated in Plaze Reial where Ben told us about great places to eat and shop. All of his recommendations turned out true to the T! We loved it so much!! This being a free tour we were sure to leave Ben a good tip. :)

Visited December 2013
4 Thank Shivani G
Portland, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I was the only one to show up for the tour but Jim went ahead and took me on the full tour. Had a great time, cruised the city, had a few beers, and learned some history. I would definitely recommend this tour for anyone visiting Barcelona.

Thanks!

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Conner S
Vancouver
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Seeing Barcelona in a whole new way!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Our guide Sophia was absolutely fantastic. There were only two of us who showed up, but she still took the time to give us the entire tour and told us all about the history of the different buildings and landmarks, filled with interesting stories.

I had been in Barcelona for a couple of days and had already seen Parc Guell and las ramblas. I was a little disappointed with the city. After my tour with Sophia, I saw Barcelona in a whole new light! She introduced me to areas of Barcelona I would have otherwise not known. Definitely worth the time to go!! Couldn't recommend more. The your was filled with rich stories and history.

Sophia, if you're reading this, thank you again for such a magnificent time! You changed my entire view of Barcelona ;-)

Visited October 2013
3 Thank jyoe
Western Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fan-bloody-tastic”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

A group of friends and i joined the bike tour with Jim, I highly reccomend the tour! he was hilarious and definitley knew his stuff..... I would do it again in a heartbeat :)

Thanks a bunch Jim!