“An Incredible Experience”
Review of Good Barcelona

Good Barcelona
Ranked #78 of 612 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike tours everyday at 11.30 am from Placa Reial. Free walking tours available every day! Look for yellow shirts or umbrellas, and email for any questions or clearer directions.
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The first day I took the free walking tour which was very informative, but NOT dry an boring like other tours I've been on. It was fantastic to hear about the history behind the buildings, hear local opinions on the city artwork, and find a great little restaurant by the bay. The second day I took the bike tour and saw just about everything there was too see in the city and went to a really cheap little Catalan wine bar. Georgia was a fantastic guide and it's a MUST DO activity for any one that visits Barcelona.

1  Thank DavidBarBen

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about Good Barcelona, Georgia, our guide, was informative and fun. She told stories in a way that was easy to follow and incredibly fun!! Such a great girl, guide and tour in general! I would 100% recommend this to any and everyone! She even went above and beyond and took us out to some Spanish bars and clubbing afterwards... much more than your acverage tour company!!!

1  Thank Terra C
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I can not say enough great about this company and out tour guide Georgia! She had great information about Barcelona and great stories. The tour met our abilities and she went above and beyond to make sure it was tailored exactly to our needs. I Am Sure this company is the best and all the guides are great but if you get Georgia she will blow your socks off and get you finally back in one piece with loads of great memories. Definitely recommend best ever!,,,

1  Thank sheryl7777
Reviewed December 5, 2012

On a first trip to Barcelona, this is definitely a good start! Our tour guide Georgia walked us through the history without being too boring so I would definitely recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The tour was very informative and fun! The tour guide, Georgia, was from our hostel (Kabul backpackers hostel) so it was very convenient. She told us a good amount of history and there was never any pressure if someone wanted to stop somewhere and buy souvenirs or food. She was also very easy to talk to and open to any questions whether it be about the tour, sites, or anything else really.

1  Thank Anthony C