Chic & Basic Ramblas
  • Fitness center
$123
$116
  • Pool
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$373
$225
$182
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$149
$437
$424
  • Restaurant
1,175 results
All reviewsdrassanes metro stationla ramblagreat locationport endsmall kitchenettefunky hotelrooms are cleanfamily roomcentral locationfour nightshotel barstaff was very friendly and helpfulreception deskquiet streetdefinitely stay here againair conditioningtapas
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Sometimes you just get lucky…… I walked into this hotel and i knew it! they have the coolest entrance, the vibe is just perfect. Breakfast is by far the best I've ever had any ware!!! Very rare for this price range!!! The location couldn't be better! Bang on the center with only a few minutes to the beautiful Barcelona port, and just a few blocks away from the emblematic market "la boqueria" not to mention all the Gaudi work, close to plaza cataluna. The rooms are comfortable and very modern, i got a lovely terrace too! The guys at the front desk were very helpful and so friendly!! I will be staying here every visit!! loved it!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank patricia g
Reviewed December 9, 2013

just back from a short trip to Barcelona and I've spent 2 nights in this hotel.
My stay was perfect! The room was simple and clean, the staff very friendly.
I had a problem with my flight (Vueling...) and I arrived in the late evening instead of the morning.
They were so kind to reply quickly to my messages from the airport, so I was sure to find my room
the Rambla and the Gothic Quarter just 5 minutes far walking.
Thanks to the perfect subway network of Barcelona, it was possible to reach all the major attractions in few minutes.
The area is safe and clean, and I really enjoyed the design and the idea behind the hotel: every room was painted in a different color and every floor was inspired by a different theme.
As about the breakfast, is usually not included in Barcelona. But if you prefer, you can pay 9€ and have some good coffee and pastries and juices. Definitely I'll back in this hotel in my next trip to Barcelona. Gracias.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Very good value for money! Small, quiet and personal if you are looking for a cheap hotel just to sleep. This hotel makes me smile when I wake up. I will strongly reccomend it if you travel with friends.

Room Tip: All rooms are different in colors.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My check out experience was horrible. I had to catch a 6am flight so I did a search online before to check the night bus schedule. Then I checked out at 3:15, planned for a 3:50 bus at Pl de Catalunya (the terminal). I asked the staff to call a taxi to the terminal. After speaking on phone, he said there was no bus at the moment to the airport and we should take taxi. We asked them to check again for us online but they refused, just kept saying we should take taxi. Finally we ignored their advice and arrived the terminal and got on the bus and departed as scheduled. I had a feeling that the staff has some sort of connection with the taxi company and so they made up a story for us to give up taking night bus. Is this the standard of proper hotel staff? I have already launched a complaint to the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vyyhk
chicandbasicrambles, Gerente at Chic & Basic Ramblas, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

We highly regret that you had a negative experience after your check out regarding your travel arrangements. As you mention in your email, our staff’s english level was not sufficient to manage this misunderstanding better than it was handled.
As we have already explained to you when answering your emails, our staff misunderstood the type of bus you were referring to, since the one you took is very unusual to take, 1:45 minutes to the Airport and 38 stops, going through neighbourhoods that should be avoided at night, with no space for luggage. That’s why our night staff was COMPLETELY sure that you were enquiring about the AEROBUS, which starts at 5.30 (20 minutes to the Airport) and therefore not suitable for you.
They did not lie to you nor to any of our guests to get paid by the taxi drivers to steer them to taxis over buses or trains. To be sure, our staff is always trying to do its best under the circumstances, however we will continue to improve our ability to give better directions and transportation recommendations in the future in as many languages as possible.
Nevertheless, we are glad that in your own words to us, you enjoyed the hotel and your stay in Barcelona and do hope you can return to our hotel for another great stay and a fair opportunity for our staff to show you much they do care for your safety, quality of stay, and all other ancilliary needs.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Hotel is not so big but they have very nice & friendly personel, clean ,quite big rooms with balcony and kitchenette. Great localisation close to metro, sea and la rambla. Not so far from famous club Opium which is very important for people like me :) i recommend this hotel especially for young people.

• Stayed: January 2013