“Amazing food ever”

Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Raval
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Where do I start ?? Food was out of this world !! I came from salou in costa dorado to eat here after reading reviews100kms away !! I have to say it was beyond my expectation !! Everything was cooked to our needs and above . My kids loved the food also & they hardly eat , stayed in Spain for 1 week but travelled three times to eat here !! staff was great especially young lad !! The sweet dishes were wow also ! The daal was lovely as well as chicken curry ! Will definitely go back for this food !! Even in England I have never tasted food this good !! Thanks to the chef in zeeshan kebabish for such wonderful food !

Reviewed September 5, 2013

A bit out of the way and low key but food was very good and reasonably priced.
Easily comparable to the best on the "Curry Mile" in Manchester and the "Balti Triangle" in Birmingham.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We were around Ramadan Eid time in Barcelona, and we're amazed to see our Asian community fill up the restaurant. The food was excellent and service very prompt. Were glad to eat halal food in a European country.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Tried it yesterday with my friends on basis of Trip Advisor reviews but it was the worst ever Indian food I had in a restaurant. All dishes were in same tomato gravy base with no other spices/flavors. Ambience is no good as well. Not sure how autentic other TA reviews are.

3  Thank Vinay_Bansal_Delhi
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Just dont understand why such high ratings. This was by far the worst food I had. Do not ever think of going