Hotel Granvia(Barcelona)
$140
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$137
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Mercer Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$332
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $421/night.

$195
$113
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$179
  • Pool
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$297
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Claris(Barcelona)
$203
Derby Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

El Palace Hotel(Barcelona)
$413
  • Restaurant
Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
$1,816
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewspaellabathrooms and showersfree walkingfree sangriahuge kitchenpub crawlfree dinnerbed dormperson roomplaza catalunyafree wifia great stayminute walktapassagrada familiacomputerslockers
Reviewed February 24, 2015 via mobile

Where do I start with this place absolutely everybody that works here are amazing people so friendly when we arrived we were greeted with a drink, if you want to mingle with people then this is the place to go 100000% recommended

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Darren_briggs
Reviewed February 19, 2015

I've been traveling for 1 year, visited and stood in more than 20 hostels, but honestly, I haven't been in such a great hostel than 360hostel yet!! First of all the staff since you make the first step inside the hostel they make you feel at home, they are very cozy, friendly and will do anything you need for you to feel confortable. Then, I don't know how they do it, but, is always clean and spotless, the showers, the bathrooms, the common places, everything amazingly bright.
And last but not least, is the first hostel that offers every day a different activity totally free for ALL the guests, like free Paella, free Sangría, free Pasta and every night a pubcrawl. I wish I could stay there for more days, I had an AWESOME time there and in Barcelona!

Stayed: February 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2015

I really enjoyed being at this hostel! Very young ambient and the staff was very helpful! And if you really want to discover the more amazing places (bars, pubs, etc) they will bring you there!! I really want to come back! See you soon guys!! :)))

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Silvia S
Reviewed February 16, 2015

This was my first time in a hostel. I decided to go to Barcelona for 10 days for a vacation. I chose this hostel because I liked the reviews. I was going to be in BCN solo for 5 days before my friend joined me from France. As a first timer in a hostel I was a little sceptical about how I would feel but let me tell you this was one of the most amazing places I have ever visited. Upon arrival you are greeted by the amazing staff ( you all know who you are :P) They check you in and give you a quick tour of the place and let you know that they are there to help you if you need some. The Hostel is really walking distance to all attractions and to a metro stop. The grocery store DIA is around the corner where you can purchase beer and food for very low prices and prepare/cook it in the hostels fully equipped kitchen. I really enjoyed meeting other incredible travellers from all around the world. Some were solo and others in pairs but they all had an open mind. Computers with internet are good, bedrooms were clean, Water pressure in the shower was amazing (just don't forget your shampoo or it will be gone when you remember) ,locker to keep your valuables, beds are comfortable, perfect to pass right out after an exhausting day. Every night they organize free food/sangria and then go to a few bars were you get a few free drinks before going out to a fun club! I participated in these events every night and had a great time. I booked this hostel for four nights but loved it so much that I extended my stay there for a whole week. If you have an open mind and love meeting people who enjoy travelling as you do, This place is fantastic. Thank you all staff who made this a great first experience for me. Will return.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed February 15, 2015

I really wanted to like this hostel because it has a great location and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, but they have a bed bug problem. A lady in my room switched rooms 3 times and woke up with more and more bites in each one. I killed one crawling on the wall next to my bed. Luckily I had bed bug repellent which worked great, but I still slept uneasy. If it hadn't been for this I would have given it 5 stars.

Stayed: February 2015, traveled solo