“EXCELLENT! Set the standard for the Hostels of Europe.”

360 Hostel Barcelona
Ranked #36 of 735 Specialty Lodging in Barcelona
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at hotel 360 for little over a week, I kept extending my stay!!

The staff were lovely and welcoming, when i first arrived they provided me with a map and wrote down all the best sights. Then took my things upstairs as there are no elevators. I initially had a twin share room to myself, a few nights later I moved to a 6 share and then again to a 4 share.

The rooms were clean and had plenty of room for all the inhabitants. I had some problems with wifi connection not being strong in some of the rooms, especially if you have mobile devices such as iPads and phones. However every level has computers available for use 24 hours a day.

There is a downstairs room with a ping pong table, foosball, a bar, fridges and some tables and chairs, great place to hang out and many of the visitors drink downstairs before heading out on the town. They also have a theatre room that is available to watch movies in.

The bathrooms were semi-private. Each shower was in a cubicle of it's own with a lockable door and hangers, the toilet/sink was a perfect size for girls to do hair and make up as it is difficult in the rooms, haha. The toilets and sinks are private, single use at a time which is great, there is no shortage as well so you are never stuck.

The first night I arrived a group of friends that I had made were taken out by one of the staff and showed a few cool bars which was great. There were pub crawls and multiple other recreational activities available throughout the week such as kayaking, walking tours, bike tours, cooking classes and flamenco shows.

The hostel is located a few minutes walk from a main metro station and about 7-10 minute walk from the centre of Barcelona. Easy to get to from the airport.

I would recommend taking the bus shuttle into town, you can walk from there however I took a taxi and it cost 6€ which was definitely worth it.

I had an overall fantastic experience and will stay there again the next time I visit Barcelona. It was my first time travelling alone and my first time staying in a hostel, I had my 18th birthday there and at midnight they came downstairs with cupcakes and candles while all the people staying there sang happy birthday, they presented me with flowers, it was wonderful. The staff are so caring, they were probably the best part of my stay in Barcelona.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank JetSetter24795

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great hostel,the staff is very friendly and helpful,the bathrooms and shawors are clean and separate from the rooms.the beds are good too.the kitchen is really big and clean,they have a computer area.the bar downstairs is great to meet other travellers.i really recommend this place!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank yerj
Reviewed August 14, 2013

If you like to feel the soul of the city,to experience the colors and aromas this is the place to stay.Location is perfect,everithing is on walking distance which enable you to feel the pulse of Barcelona.We were welcomed as one would welcome someone in his own home,thanks for showing us your wonderful city.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Djocka
Reviewed August 7, 2013

this is a great, clean, well located, excellent reception, excellent staff, spacious, the rooms are large. moreover Barcelona is a beautiful city. The hostel is really close to everything ... I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank nicomartinez2013
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our stay was fantastic! The hostel was great including the staff, they gave us a lot of good information about Barcelona. The rooms where not verry special but it got everything we needed and them rooms were clean either. We sure recommend this hostel for your stay. Great memories

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 7, 2013

360 was very clean and well run. The staff were knowledgable about the area and very helpful. The location was quite good - everything was in walking distance. The facilities provided were more than adequate.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2013

From my point of view, 360 it's in the top 3 of Europe, me and my friend had an awesome experience there. Nice kitchen, nice games and tv room, nice showers, the rooms are all clean and climatizated. Lots of free computers and free wifi, nice and frendly staff and amazing pub crawl.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends