“Best place ever!!”

360 Hostel Barcelona
Ranked #38 of 732 Specialty Lodging in Barcelona
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at this hostel for 7 nights and I honestly had an amazing time. The staff were so helpful and friendly, it really made the stay better. The communal area was perfect for making friends. There was always a lively atmosphere and stuff going on in the day and in the evening.
If you were ever stuck for anything to do the staff would alwayw know what was going on in the city and would help you out.
I had a great time in Barcelona because of this hostel and made great friends and even greater memories.
I would recommend anyone to stay here. I would come back.

• Stayed: June 2013
There are newer reviews for 360 Hostel Barcelona

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We loved our stay in Barcelona, mainly because of the great experience at 360. The hostel was amazing! The staff were super friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and even took us out at night. The kitchen was perfect and the communal areas were key to creating a good atmosphere. The rooms were spacious enough and it was good to have lockers. I appreciated the washing line outside, the fridge labelling system and the free supplies in the kitchen (very handy to have spices and oil etc for all). Thanks!

Room Tip: Our 8 bed room was spacious enough and had decent sized lockers. Air conditioning was good!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Hostel was great with really friendly staff and about 3 minutes walk from a metro station. I stayed in a twin private and a 4 bed dorm, both were relatively spacious with room to move about without tripping over luggage. All of the hostel was quite clean including the showers and bathrooms. Common areas were also very spacious with a large kitchen area. Staff were always happy to help out and give recommendations and organised free entry into a club during my stay. I would absolutely stay here again when I return

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hostel is perfect! Close to plaça Catalunya and La Rambla. The rooms are clean with lockers, sheets are provided and there's free Wifi (very useful when I had to contact someone through Skype) but most of all, the people working there are so nice, friendly and helpful. Always taking everybody to the best bars and places (they even do a walking tour :D). The atmosphere is really great there and it's really easy to make friends with people staying there. AMAZING stay!!! Thank you for the great time guys!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The staff is very kind of they really work to assist YOU, they helped me buy my ticket to go the Camp Nou Experience, the hostel can´t have a better location, everything´s close, the beach, Las Ramblas boulevard, the gothic neighbourhood, the subway station and the hostel itself is very clean, good showers and the rooms are wide, clean and the price is too cheap for what they offer, it would be better if they offered a breakfast but I can´t complain AT ALL. I´ll return to Barcelona and to 360 hostel for sure :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Gabriel A
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a fantastic time at the 360 hostel in Barcelona. It is conveniently located right near Placa Catalunya and Las Ramblas. It has good sized rooms and clean bathrooms and lots of computers for internet use. The common area and kitchen are huge and it's a great atmosphere for meeting people and going out in Barcelona. Most importantly, the staff is awesome. Julian and Sarah helped us with our Barcelona plans and our future itinerary. Thanks so much for a great stay -- we hope to return soon!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My friends and I spent a couple of days in Barcelona and we had such a great time – especially because of 360 Hostel Barcelona! I absolutely recommend this hostel because the staff is super nice and easygoing! They showed us some cool bars, clubs and restaurants and helped us with every question we had (already before our arrival). The dorms and all the common rooms like the bathrooms and the kitchen are super clean and stylish. You've got free WiFi and every floor has several computers which you can use. The location is also pretty great because you can walk to the historical center of the city or take the metro which is just around the corner. However, the best part of this hostel is the atmosphere! It’s very easy to meet cool people and staying there feels a little bit like living in a big flat share.
The last months I've traveled a lot and I stayed in a lot of hostels but this one is absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed in!! STAY THERE!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends