3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$182
Priceline$163
Official Hotel$155
1,812 results
All reviews beautiful hotel great location breakfast room plaza catalunya busy street central location common areas within walking distance airport bus easy access would definitely stay here again reception staff tapas the heart of the city yogurt visiting barcelona gothic quarter
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

What can I say......This hotel is amazing! The location is perfect with all the main attractions easily accessible. The interior and decor is luxurious and palatial while maintaining many of the buildings original features. To be fair all of the staff were extremely helpful but I have to single out Karen (with a K) who went out of her way every morning to make my families stay both enjoyable and memorable. Karen was more like a friend by the end of our stay and I can’t thank her enough for taking the time and a genuine interest in us as a family and going out of her way to make us feel like VIP guests. She does everything with a passion and every hotel needs someone like Karen! I’ve worked in a customer service/hospitality environment for over 20 years and I truly believe Karen needs to be congratulated for all her hard work and dedication to the hotels guests. I’m not normally one for writing reviews but I’d feel guilty for not giving her the praise she deserves. Keep smiling Karen and doing what you’re doing! You made our stay perfect and if the Director of the hotel gets to see this review I hope he realises just what a star he has in you.

Thanks again

Simon, Lien , Maiya & Amelia-Rose

1  Thank Simon M
Reviewed August 25, 2019

Comfortable hotel, is centrally located. The room was quiet and very clean. The staff member were very attentive and helpful by answering all our questions. I definitely stay again during my next visit to Barcelona.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank yelinad2016
Reviewed August 23, 2019

The Hotel Granvia is centrally located and within walking distance to many of the main tourist sites. The front desk reception staff was extremely helpful, professional and friendly. Breakfast (separate charge) was convenient for those days when we had early tickets or tour commitments. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable, which is so important! I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank NmbrsGirl
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Loved this hotel, the room was large, quiet, spotlessly clean & oozed charm as it was previously a private residence. The staff were lovely & super helpful. We arrived early so the luggage storage meant we could get out exploring straight away. Very convenient to get to from the airport by aerobus & short walk. We loved this hotel so much we’ve booked again for two nights for our return trip. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gottago2day
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

I only stayed for one night but I absolutely loved this hotel! The single room is small but it’s very clean and the interior is modern that it felt more apartment like than a hotel.
The terrace and lounge areas are beautiful and very well maintained, the afternoon tea was delightful. The staff were all very kind and very hospitable.
The hotel is easy to access via the airport using the Aerobus, just get off a Plaça Catalonia and walk about 5 mins - if you have wifi on your phone it makes it a lot easier to find for the first time.

Trip type: Traveled solo