All reviews la sagrera metro station tv remote hotel is located residential area less than a minute walk basic hotel stayed for nights main attractions rooms are small the air conditioning apartment city receptionist supermarket cafes euros
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

This is a great hotel to stay. You’re off the beaten track from the full on tourists. However you’re only a 5 minute walk to the Metro. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Hotel noisy - banging and clattering from cleaning or doors started at 7am every day, the advertised air con is false, there is only air con in the hot summer when the hotel central system is switched to cooling. In the springtime, is only heating. Windows didn’t open properly due to the sliding screens which could not be moved out of the way.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 7, 2019

The Hotel Laumon would be a good, basic hotel with just a few tweaks. The bed I was in was a bit too firm, not as easily comfortable as other hotel beds I've known. I also recommend not bothering with the breakfast buffet - the selection is limited, and the scrambled eggs get cold. I believed they caused me to get briefly ill. The breakfasts at the neighborhood restaurants are of a better value, all easily under ten euros. The room was quiet, as was the neighborhood. The staff helpful in getting me cabs when needed. They also courteously kept my yogurt refrigerated, that I bought from a small grocery store on Carerr Gran de la Sagrera.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

In our stay we meet every receptionist. We travel a lot for business or holidays. I work for a big tourism company and never saw so professional receptionists and helpful staff. The rooms are quiet and cozy. Absolutely recommended !

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Remember how much you've paid for the hotel. It's as good as you've paid for, modern, clean and friendly staff. New towels and bed made each day. A little hot and bath didn't stay full but not a problem so we didn't say anything. Easy links to the centre of Barcelona by metro. €15 for 2 days pass. 5 minute walk to station and you'll be in the centre within 15 minutes. A great location with a lovely local bar called Puerta 55 and a local cafe 356 which has endless amounts of pastries. Couldn't fault the holiday or the glorious weather

Date of stay: March 2019