“Holy non-cow! This place is delicious”
Review of Teresa Carles

Teresa Carles
Ranked #280 of 10,014 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Raval
Description: Vegetariano, Mediterraneo, Artesano, Sano y Sabroso.
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I wish I had three more stomachs. I had the pumpkin salad with crispy tempeh and some sort of cinnamon dressing. It was so good. The flavor was original and oh-so tasty. The fettucine carbonara my husband had did not suck either. I highly recommend this place for their creativity and flavor. Service was quick and really friendly.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

After reading good reviews on here we decided to go there for lunch. The menu looked interesting so we went in. We were given a table and menus promptly, however we were then ignored for 15 minutes. Obviously we need time to look at the menu but i would expect we would be asked if we wanted any drinks straight away.

After deciding what we wanted we gave our order when we were asked. We shared a starter which consisted of different types of hummous and breads and croquettes. This was quite nice.

My main was an aubergine cake, which consisted of aubergine, goats cheese, beetroot and pastry. it was very nicely presented, however it was a bit heavy. My girlfriend ordered vegetable soup. You would expect these to be served at the same time but no. The soup came 5 to 10 minutes later. it's just soup, so why the delay?

Overall the food was nice but was let down by the service. They weren't rude, but just not friendly at all. Quite a disappointment. We won't be going back.

1  Thank FuzzleyFuzzington
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food is beautiful, the portions are reasonable and the staff are lovely!
I've been eating vegetarian food my whole life and this was by far the best I've ever had.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My Husband and I had lunch here twice after reading reviews on trip advisor. How glad we are that we did. You could not fault the menu, the food, the service and certainly not the prices. Everything was perfect, the Monday to Friday set menu is particularly good value at 2 courses for 9.50 or 13.00 for 3 courses, in the middle of Barcelona, Bargain!. The menu was fantastic, on our first visit we had a couple of sharing plates with wine and too be honest I found that enough for a lunch total cost was about 30 euro's. On our second visit we made sure we were very hungry I had the Italian salad to start followed by the Mini Burgers. I can honestly say this is the best place we have ever eaten and we will return to Barcelona and eat here again.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

In 4 days, eaten there 3 times - reliably excellent. Enjoyed healthy juices and lovely salads. Not a veggie fast food – fresh ingredients, food made with love and a good service.

Best is that it was open at time, when most restaurants in Barcelona are closed or serve cooked breakfast – when you soul calls for a salad at 11.30 or 17.30, nowhere else to go. Loved it and it would definitely be my base next time I am visiting the city.