“Vegan friendly, english menus, top quality food!”
Review of Teresa Carles

Teresa Carles
Ranked #277 of 9,931 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Raval
Description: Vegetariano, Mediterraneo, Artesano, Sano y Sabroso.
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The food was amazing, vegan friendly, staff was friendly, atmosphere was romantic, and menus were available in English - what more can an American tourist as for?? In fact my husband and I loved it here so much we came 2x in the 4 days we were in Barcelona. We're vegan so options are slim in this city but TC was an absolute pleasure! We typically only have a few vegan items to choose from but we were overwhelmed here by options! I'd have no hesitation coming back here should I be in the city again. The food was of top quality and drinks kept flowing! We left with satisfied palettes!

There are newer reviews for Teresa Carles

Reviewed December 10, 2012

In Teresa Carles, everything is right. A wide menu of delicious vegetarian dishes including some vegan options as well. Very fresh ingredients. Good wine list. Smart but not too classy interior - not one of those hippie new age green tea places! We stayed in Barcelona for three days and visited this place twice.

The salads are excellent starters, they are far away from dull or tasteless, especially the pumpkin-tempeh salad and avocado-tofu salad. From main courses, the seitan could have been a bit more spicy, but aubergine cake and artichoke crepes were very good. The avocado cake makes an excellent dessert.

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

I am not a vegetarian so I mainly chose this place due to its location and tripadvisor comments. The place is really taken good care of, the service is discrete and quick- let me distinguish Kevin for his smile and friendly approach- and the location very convenient and easy to find. The food, though, was not as great as I expected from the reviews I read! Of course it was very good but I couldn't say it was unique or super special. I had papardelle with vegetable; the pasta was not freshly cooked and the veg were too oily and heavy. The salad I had, with brie & fig, was indeed much better. Overall, I'd recommend this place to all and would come back here for a salad or a couple of tapas!

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner at this restaurant. The portions were large, the food full of flavour and the staff friendly.

I can't recommend this enough for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. It looks fairly busy so I'd recommend making a reservation.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We tried Teresa Carles for lunch and were very impressed with the quality of food here. The restaurant itself has a nice, bright and colorful vibe with a more cozy inside seating as well. We ordered the day plate which included salad/soup and a daily special (you get to choose from 3-4 entrees that change weekly). The food tasted fresh and was creatively prepared. Overall, very unique and offers a great vegetarian experience :)