All reviewstwo bedroom apartmentwasher and dryerfull kitchenhotel amenitiespasseig de graciaspacious livingrooftop bargreat locationperfect accommodationmain buildingbeautiful apartmentcooking utensilsqueen sizefamily vacationgaudi buildingsroom serviceshopping and restaurants
Reviewed June 24, 2017

We visited Barcelona in early June, 2017 for the first time and hadn't a clue about where to stay. A friend who travels to Barcelona frequently recommended the Majestic and we are forever grateful.

Amex made the reservation, and since two rooms were required, we chose the apartments across the street from the hotel. These are essentially two bedroom condos with spacious living areas and balconies in each bedroom overlooking Passeig de Gracia. The bedrooms are large with modern bathrooms. The beds are extremely comfortable with first quality linens. The kitchen is well equipped with a washer and dryer. Beware of horribly slow drying times.

The hotel gym is average. The rooftop pool is a joke. We didn't bother with the rooftop bar as there were too many other outstanding choices in the area. The hotel breakfast
was a disappointing 35 euro per person rip off. Skip it for sure.

The location of this property cannot be beat. This Barcelona newcomer appreciated the proximity to everything worth seeing and cannot overemphasize the value and quality of the apartments.

This property is a business hotel with very little charm. However, the location is first class and the staff helpful and professional. I highly recommend The Majestic. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Residence, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Dear OhioMaranello,

Thank you for your valuable and detailed feedback regarding the Majestic Residence. It is favorable to note that you had a great stay with us.

At the Majestic, we strive to create unique and individual experiences so I am glad you had an overall positive experience.

On the other hand, I regret to hear that we fell short of your expectations regarding the pool and the breakfast. I would like to present my apologies if that had caused any inconvenience to you during your stay. Also, I would like to inform you we are going to take your information into consideration for the future.

The Majestic entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon again, meantime we all wish you the best.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Very exclusive experience.
You will feel like a VIP.

Rooftop bar is a nice experience!
Just 2 minutes and you are close to the casa Mila and Casa Battlo is nearby as well.
We had our business meeting here and this was well managed.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Residence, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear Basawake,

Firstly, thank you very much for such a positive review regarding the Majestic Residence! It is an honor to observe that you had a pleasant stay with us.

At the Majestic, we strive to deliver unique and sophisticated moments that enable our guests escape from their everyday routine. Therefore, I am glad that we were able to fulfil your expectations being very close to Gaudi´s outstanding architecture. With great passion and enthusiasm, the Majestic team works tirelessly for our guests satisfaction.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon again and meantime, we all wish you the best.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

From the moment we arrived in this great city, I knew it was going to be fantastic. To top it off ...was just the perfect accommodation. With its unique smell, beautifully kept, pristine rooms, one of the best I've stayed in; it really is one to beat. Just fabulous. Location is fantastic within walking distance and short bus/taxi rides from all places of interest . Make sure you stay hereTake a look at our beautiful terrace

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Residence, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear Julie D,

What a positive review about the Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona! It is a pleasure to observe that our team was able to excite you. Therefore, I am glad with the fact that we were able to fulfil your expectations highlighting that we are the place to beat.

At our establishment, we strive to deliver unique and unforgettable moments and experiences. The staff works tirelessly with great passion and enthusiasm for our guests satisfaction. Let me share your encouraging words with all of them.

All the Majestic team is looking forward to welcoming you soon back again and meantime, we all wish you the best.

Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Booked 2 apartments and must say was nice , location superb though would have liked basic amenities like tea coffee sugar and soap to replenished daily coz it is a 5 star property but other than that really nice housekeeping and of course the reception really courtesy staff . Would def go back again and recommend the same . Chk the view from the balcony , outstanding

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Residence, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

Dear Royaljojny7,

Thank you for your loyalty regarding the Majestic Residence. It is very positive to obtain such a favorable rating about your stay with us. The Majestic team tries to create outstanding experiences in order to forget about the daily routines. Therefore, I am glad that you had a remarkable experience.

On the other hand, we regret to hear that we were unable to fulfil some of your expectations. At the Majestic, we strive to offer our guests an expansive experience between the combination of the allure of the contemporary city of the Mediterranean and the freedom that those our apartments provide.

We would be delighted to welcoming you back in the future and to receiving the opportunity to fulfil your expectations at the Majestic. Until then, we all wish you the best.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

I stayed at the Hotel during a family trip from April 6 thru April 9. I rented a beautiful apartment at the annex building across the street since it's the recommended one for the hotel why staying in family. The apt was very spacious with 2 Bd, 2 Bth, Living Room, Full kitchen and laundry, as a first impression was amazing.

However, when passing the days we felt that we were not part of the Hotel, despite that is clear that those apt had full hotel service 24X7.

The towels were not replaced, and every day the clean up of the apt was done late.

Everything was wrong the last day of the stay. I got out from the apt during the morning and came back at noon to drop purchases and again I realized that the apt had not been cleaned out. I call right away to the front desk and housekeeping in order to make the job. The answer was asking if I had set the clean up message at the front door, and I told them that there was not any label to hang out outside the door. Having said that, I put a message with a paper, and quit from the apt.

We came back at 8 pm and very bad was the impression since I realized that the apt again had not been cleaned out and the label removed. I called right away to the front desk to express my anger and asking to send someone to make the housekeeping right away. Later, I understood that there was not housekeeping on Sat afternoon, because finally after an hour of going and comings, a girl from the front desk together with a couple of other guys came to clean up the rooms and bathrooms with my family waiting. Everything was finished around 10 pm. There are a lot of other details to tell about what happened meanwhile, that I will not describe in order to not bother the readers with this unfortunately experience.

I wonder, why they offer a full service in an annexes building if they do not take care of the people staying their?

I asked to talk with the manager several times during the inconvenience, however this gentleman should have been very busy, and never answered my request. Worst than that, a young lady called on behalf of him saying that he was not at the hotel at that time, but for sure will send me an apologize message later or during the days after, issue that never happened.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Residence, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2017

Dear MarceloD618,

First of all, we would like to thank you your loyalty regarding your stay at the Majestic Residence.

We regret that the positive experiences that the Majestic Residence usually offers were replaced by the unsatisfactory stay that you had in this case and apologise for the disappointment that you and your family encountered. As we are constantly working to fulfil our guests expectations, we are disappointed to hear that we fell short of your expectations.

As one of our main values consist of preserving our exceptional service with staff who works tirelessly to ensure our guests satisfaction, I do hope at some point in the not too distant future you give us the pleasure of proving this to you as I mentioned it on my personal email.

Best regards,