Majestic Residence
Hotel 1898(Barcelona)
$350
$290
  • Pool
Ayre Hotel Rosellon(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$299
$184
  • Restaurant
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$192
$155
$230
$178
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Arc La Rambla(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$250
$193
Official Site
EuroPark Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$182
$164
  • Pool
All reviewstwo bedroom apartmentwasher and dryerhotel facilitiesfull kitchenrooftop barspacious livinggreat locationperfect accommodationmain buildingbeautiful apartmentspa bathqueen sizebbc world newsthese apartmentsdaily cleaninggreat apartmentsgaudi buildings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed 11/1-4/2013 in the apartment building. Perfect location, very nice & spacious two-bedroom apartment. Clean, well-stocked, high ceilings and standing balcony. Check-in, bell and concierge services were extremely helpful, which since this was our first time in Barcelona really was appreciated. I work on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago - this area felt very similar. Easy to walk to Las Ramblas, Cathedral, Gaudi sites, etc. and very close to public transportation (to/from Magic Fountain - a must-see if you can!).

We only tried to eat at the hotel one time - dinner on the rooftop lounge (view is worth the trip!) but the service was dreadful. Three times we had to seek out the waiter to get help... It was not busy so no excuse. We finally left to eat elsewhere. This was the ONLY negative experience we had - everything else more than made up for it so would definitely stay again & recommend to others!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Residence, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions with us on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you have chosen the Majestic Hotel & Spa for your first stay in Barcelona, and that you have appreciated the great comfort and the location of the Majestic Residences.

I am also happy to read that our concierge team could give you good advices since it was your first trip to Barcelona.

However, I deeply regret about the bad experience you have reported concerning your dinner at La Dolce Vitae. Be assured, that I will forward your acknowledgments to my team.

I sincerely hope to have the chance to welcome you back again at the Majestic Hotel & Spa !

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Spent four nights at Majestic Residence two bedroom apartment in October. Fantastic location, clean, quiet spacious apartment. The hotel staff was extremely helpful. It was my birthday so when my husband asked for help surprising me with a birthday cake at the rooftop bar the staff was very accomodating. When I return to Barcelona I will return to Majestic.

Room Tip: When traveling with 3 or more people choose the apartments
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Residence, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for leaving such kind words for us. I am pleased to read that you very much enjoyed the Majestic apartments and that your husband was able to surprise you for your birthday with a little help from us.
I hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future at the Majestic Hotel & Spa.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Very nice apartment. Very large, clean and in an excellent location. You go out and walk and your in the center of Barcellona, at walking dstance to the Ramblas and the seaside. The price to quality ratio was also good

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MarcoK9649LR

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your opinion with us. I am glad to read that you very much enjoyed your last stay with us and that you found a good price/quality ratio.
I hope to be able to welcome you back to the Majestic Hotel & Spa in the near future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We loved the space of the 2 bedroom apt. facing the Paseo. Standing on the balcony and watching the people coming in and out of Gucci was great. It would have been nice if they gave you at least salt and pepper, and one mornings coffee. The Nespresso store is right down the street, but no help when arriving late. All the other English speaking guests agreed that only having directions to the washer make using the rest of the appliances a challenge. One women couldn't figure out the microwave. The furnishing was at best 4 star.

The hotel felt stuffy in general especially at Breakfast (average food). We stayed in the Eden in Rome and the Ritz Carlton in Berlin this trip and didn't have this feeling in either place.

The area really lacks in places to buy food. The 2 markets we found only sold powdered milk, and were tiny. Don't plan to do your own cooking unless you have transport to a suburb for shopping.

Loved Barcelona, we thought this a much better place to stay than near La Rambla.
Lots of good restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Try for a view of the Paseo.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Stayed three nights at the Msjestic. Wonderful staff with great suggestions. Roof top bar for coffee or a drink with outstanding views. Breakfasts was very good but it is expensive. Location was great! A

Room Tip: Residence has a large living space. Kitchen with washer and drier was great!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple