Outstanding common areas but small, predictable rooms and amenities, overpriced. The biggest drawback from a traveler's perspective is staff who are irritated to offer assistance in selecting restaurants and transportation. Barcelona has other excellent choices which would be preferable. Consider the Gothic Quarter hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Avenida Palace is a classic part of Barcelona. It has been recently refurbished and is blessed by its prime location in the city centre. It offers 151 comfortable, recently refurbished rooms that have retained their classic yet functional décor. The rooms are well-appointed and have en-suite bathrooms as well as a digital ISDN line with modem connection. The "Insolit Barcelona" restaurant is open every day. Room service is available. The hotel boasts 7 function rooms for between 25 and 300 people, all of which have an analogue telephone line for computer connections. Audio-visual and technical equipment is available for clients, and there is a hairdressing and massage service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel El Avenida Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Avenida Palace Barcelona
- Avenida Palace Barcelona
- Husa Avenida Palace Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel El Avenida Palace Barcelona, Catalonia