Me and my 10 year old son recently stayed here when visiting Camp Nou to see the great Barcelona football team. Would easily recommend this to anyone wanting to do similar. We stayed in a Junior Suite which was a nice size, plenty space to relax was very clean and staff were friendly. Satellite TV, free WiFi and generous sized balcony/terrace with table and chairs outside. The buffet breakfast was good also.
Camp Nou is a 15 minute walk away and the area is safe enough for this no problem even late in the evening.
The only thing to be aware of is that the hotel restaurant is closed Sat & Sun (except for breakfast) as is everywhere else nearby so you may have to go into central Barcelona to find somewhere to eat once you've had your fill of the pizza joints nearby. This is no problem though as nearest metro is only 5 minute walk round the corner, this is also fine for use later in evenings no worries.
When we return to see Barca again we will certainly be staying at NH Numancia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Numancia hotel in Barcelona is a chic and modern hotel ideally located in the financial heart of the city, close to the trade fair, the city center, and Barcelona's Sants Estació. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Sants Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Numancia Barcelona
- Nh Numancia Hotel Barcelona
- NH Sants Barcelona Catalonia