We stayed here in the middle of an August heatwave and so were no too dissapointed with the lack of any natural light in what was otherwise a modern, clean and comfortable room, very spacious with an enormous bathroom. Im sure you can get a room with a window fir a little extra but at 99 euro for 2 nights we had struck a bargain. The area the hotel is located in, while being close to sants, is pretty bland and totally dead at night so stock up on supplies in the day, we didnt and so made good use of the mini bar despite the vertical prices. A couple of irritants were the lack of extra pillows or ironing equipment (there is a pricey laundry service however). Overall for the price it was superb value, a 4 star room for a 2 star price. would recomend over any if the other budget options in Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Numancia hotel in Barcelona is a chic and modern hotel ideally located in the financial heart of the city, close to the trade fair, the city center, and Barcelona's Sants Estació. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Sants Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Numancia Barcelona
- Nh Numancia Hotel Barcelona
- NH Sants Barcelona Catalonia