“NH Les Corts, Barcelcona. Value for money”

NH Barcelona Les Corts
Ranked #289 of 515 Hotels in Barcelona
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Located around 15 minutes walk from Barcelona Sants station. Stayed here for 3 nights. polite staff.Check in was smooth and fast. Free wifi. The room was clean, modern style and the bed was comfortable. Complimentary toiletries included n the bathroom such as a tooth brush, tooth paste, shower gel, shampoo, sponge, and gauze. They were replenished the next way as well. The only problem was the location of shower in the bathtub. Water spills heavily into the floor outside the tub and you end up having a very wet bathroom floor after every bath. There are so many restaurants, cafes, and pubs around the hotel. Asked the front desk staff for a wake up call at 3am and taxi to airport at 330 am. Wake up was on time and taxi was waiting for me at 330am. The staff service is amazing. The AV Diagnol Mall is 5 minutes walk from the hotel. There is no coffee maker in room but is compensated by free coffee and cookies and pastries at reception daily from noon to night.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Stayed here for two nights, definitely loved this hotel. As soon as we arrived the front desk staff greeted us and check us in very quickly, we asked him what things we're worth checking out and which tours were the best, he answered all of our questions and more!!! gave us great advice in order to see the most important things in Barcelona on our short stay. Great service.
The room was very clean, very modern style and the bed was so confortable!! Enjoyed all of the toiletries included n the bathroom such as a tooth brush, tooth paste, shower gel, shampoo, sponge, and gauze. They were replenished the next way as well. There was a hair dryer in the bathroom and plenty of towels. This was very close to a train station, so we had no problem getting around and there are so many restaurants, cafes, and pubs around that you can eat any time at a great price!!
We asked the front desk staff about getting a taxi for our departure for the next morning, he said he would take care of it, we told him the time and the next morning the cab was there as we had asked him.
The service at this hotel was exceptional, the room was beautiful and the location ideal, would go back and recommend it to everybody!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have stayed in NH hotels before so I had no concerns about staying in this one in Barcelona. It turns out that this one is not up to their normal standards. The room is okay, clean, comfy bed etc and I have to say that the staff are very friendly. However, the room had no hairdryer, only two holes in the wall where it once was (I did mention it and they left one in my room for the next day which is good), the water in the shower was intermittently hot/cold, the room was very noisy (I accept noise in a city centre but it just felt like there wasn't even a window it was that bad), the desk space was only usable if you're a size zero, the room service choices were very limited and the breakfast left a lot to be desired. The main issue for me though was the thin walls, I hate thin walls in a hotel - I don't want to hear other people anymore than they want to hear me. This needs to be sorted out.
I wouldn't use this hotel again, I'd pick the other NH round the corner which looks much nicer!
Oh, I should say that the location was good for my business purposes but from a tourist perspective I'm not sure, although it's round the corner from the Nou Camp which should suit many a football fan!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stayed here 12 October 2013 for 7 nights.
Room, bed, bathroom, cleanliness, breakfast, location, value for money - all OK.
Staff - very helpful.
Free Wifi - Could be better.
Key question - would I book here again? Answer - Yes, I probably would.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank John K
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The room is the smallest I've ever seen.
I can't sit on the chair to work cause is no space between the bed and the table.
The bathroom is really small, it smells musty and is really noisy.
The bed is really uncomfortable.
This is the third time in this hotel and probably not come back again, I'm in Barcelona often for business.
I'm really dissapointed.

Room Tip: find another hotel for your own health!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ruben L
Reviewed October 7, 2013

All ok for me with this hotel, My window did not go open so well but overall is my room not big but OK. The hotel is located at a calm location, 6 minutes from the metro. It is nearby the FC Barcelona football stadium, so it s ideal for the fans. Breakfast is basic.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business