I like the fact that this place is just along the busiest street in Barcelona, La Ramblas! I can stroll along La Ramblas anytime I want. It's just a walking distance to all attractions around Barcelona. In few minutes walk is Plaça de Catalunya. You can get on Barcelona Bus Tour here. Or you can go shopping at El Corte Inglés. Hard Rock Cafe is also nearby.
The hotel also provide parking if you drive. We just left the car at the hotel and walk around the area. Just be extra careful, pickpockets are everywhere.
The room is cozy and clean. My room is facing the La Ramblas. So it was actually quite noisy at all day. But hey, it's Barcelona! ;) On the last day during check out, I planned to walk around Barcelona again so I left the luggage at the hotel. Make sure you keep the ticket to get back your luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the city, this property is ideal to enjoy one of the best areas for shopping and leisure and to access easily any point in and around Barcelona.Citadines offers apartments (1-4 pax) or studios (1-2 pax) in a comfortable and functional environment, equipped with sofa beds or traditional bedding, full kitchen and its appliances, bathroom, TV and free Wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Citadines Ramblas Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Barcelona Ramblas Hotel Barcelona
- Citadines Hotel Barcelona
- Aparthotel Citadines Ramblas
- Citadines Ramblas Barcelona Catalonia