It is a perfect hotel for people looking for a fantastic location without having to shell out too much cash. It is perfectly located on Ramblas, which is the heart of the city, close to Plaza Catalunya and the port. Carrefour is across the road and the bylanes near the hotel are shopping paradise. The fruit market nearby can't be missed.
They have a fully operational kitchen with utensils which make life very simple. With easy access to supermarkets, eating a breakfast of your choice is the easiest things.
The frontdesk staff is very helpful and can speak good English (Other's can't). Only small drawback is that they clean the room only once a week or they charge, which i think is the only downside..
In a nutshell, it is value for money..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the city, this property is ideal to enjoy one of the best areas for shopping and leisure and to access easily any point in and around Barcelona.Citadines offers apartments (1-4 pax) or studios (1-2 pax) in a comfortable and functional environment, equipped with sofa beds or traditional bedding, full kitchen and its appliances, bathroom, TV and free Wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Citadines Ramblas Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Barcelona Ramblas Hotel Barcelona
- Citadines Hotel Barcelona
- Aparthotel Citadines Ramblas
- Citadines Ramblas Barcelona Catalonia