Nice entry hall, pleasant and efficient multi-lingual reception staff. Good sized room, spot-less clean carpet and tiled bathroom/kitchenette area. Bathroom and kitchen counters in granite, kitchen corner equipped with fridge, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, stove with 2 burners. Very comfortable beds with duvet cover. Since this is an apartment, bed and laundry are not done, but we actually liked this as nobody was entering the room. Wifi works perfectly. Breakfast can be had but is very expensive, there are loads of nearby places to have an inexpensive breakfast. Parking at eu25 is very expensive, but that goes with the area. Overall great experience and we will be looking for Citadines again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the city, this property is ideal to enjoy one of the best areas for shopping and leisure and to access easily any point in and around Barcelona.Citadines offers apartments (1-4 pax) or studios (1-2 pax) in a comfortable and functional environment, equipped with sofa beds or traditional bedding, full kitchen and its appliances, bathroom, TV and free Wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Citadines Ramblas Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Barcelona Ramblas Hotel Barcelona
- Citadines Hotel Barcelona
- Aparthotel Citadines Ramblas
- Citadines Ramblas Barcelona Catalonia