For a couple going to watch a barca match and do the stadium tour for a weekend this hotel was perfect.
From the airport get a T-10 ticket approx €9.45. This allows your 10 journeys across trains and metros over your stay. Three stops on the train to Sants then jump on the L3 line (lime green) for two stops to Les Corts. Walk straight down the road following the signs for FC Barcelona and the hotel is on your left just before the stadium on the right.
The location was unbelievable. On a map it looks like the stadium is down the street. It is literally opposite with amazing views. The whole FC barca experience was amazing. I would recommend all football fans to go. Luckily they won 5-0 even though Messi was out injured. (Just an excuse to go again.)
Using your T-10 ticket jump back on the metro down the road (Les Corts) to Leicu, which is approx 7/8 stops the other ways on the L3 line. This brings you right out in the middle of La Rambla, the shopping central. Full of amazing bars, restaurants, street entertainment and market stalls. Walk to the end to reach the port and the cable cars going over the top.
Hotel NH Rallye was fantastic. Check in was problem free. Straight up to our room. Well sized for a 2 night stay. Lovely bathroom facilities, especially the shower. The reception ladies booked our stadium tour for us which was a real help as the queues to get tickets at the stadium were ridiculously long. We didn't use the pool but would love to return again in summer months so we have the chance. One downfall of the room was the view. We were at the back overlooking some quite rundown barca flats (but who goes for the view!) The balcony did have a few loose tiles which made it look slightly unsafe from the 10th floor. The only other comment is the cost of breakfast. Although it was a buffet breakfast we thought €33 for two was rather expensive. Needless to say we ate more than our fair share to compensate. The 2nd morning we found breakfast elsewhere.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for style, accessibility and proximity to the Nou Camp. We are definitely returning in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 The NH Barcelona Stadium hotel, is the nearest hotel to FC Barcelona’s stadium and its museum. If you’ve come to see exciting football, there’s no better place to stay. Meanwhile, if you’re here on business, we’re close to Palau de Congressos de Barcelona and Gran Via Area Congress. And from here you’ve got easy access to the airport, as well as the major highways. •10-minute walk from FC Barcelona’s stadium and museum •the Illa Diagonal shopping mall and El Corte Ingles are both nearby •within easy reach of the metro, train and bus The hotel has 106 guestrooms, which are modern, quiet and comfortable. Rooms are stylishly decorated in shades of black and white, with mauve accents. We also have Superior rooms, as well as a large Junior Suite. •bathrooms were recently refurbished •top-floor rooms have city views on one side, and views of FC Barcelona’s stadium on the other •accessible rooms are available In the summer months you can use our rooftop swimming pool. For meals, there’s our modern restaurant, and we also have a cafe. Both serve Mediterranean cuisine made with fresh, seasonal produce. •rooftop pool and terrace •fitness room •room service is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your NH Barcelona Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Rallye Hotel Barcelona
- Nh Rallye Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Stadium Catalonia