“tiring”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“tiring”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

everything within walking distance ignore the beggars and street muscians and just enjoy the buzz of it all

Visited February 2012

Stoney Creek
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great art and sculpture, warm culture, a phenomenal environment.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

The Plaza Cayalunya has grown into a microcosm of classical sculpture, a world-class source of local pride. Walk to the harbour down Las Ramblas, a detour will get you into instant cultural overload, even without thinking of the treasures of Gaudi...

Visited April 2011
Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“BARCELONA DREAMING - JEWISH TOUR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

JEWISH TOUR BARCELONA
I want to thank you for the marvelous and very informative tour of the Jewish Quarter. You listened and responded to all our questions and made sure that we understood exactly what you were telling us. I certainly appreciated the extra steps you took with me, and the time and care you showed me with my walking with my cane, and your assistance in aiding me down some steps. You were very sensitive to my needs. Your knowledge of the Jewish Quarter was invaluable to us; we never could have learned so much on our own. I can only say that you really ruined the rest of our trip to the other countries that we visited. The rest of our tours, we unfortunately, took group tours, and we felt that we did not get as much out of our tours as we did with you. You have taught us that we should have individual guides and skip the group tours. If we ever get back to Barcelona I will definitely use Barcelona Dreaming to guide us through that beautiful country and, of course, I will ask for you.

Visited September 2011
6 Thank mi s s
Buenos Aires
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best views of Barcelona with Walkabout Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2011

As an ex-Barcelona expat, now living in Buenos Aires, I always thought that the city of Gaudi didn't have any secrets anymore for me to uncover. I was wrong... I've just returned from a business trip to Barcelona where I decided to join the Sunday morning walking tour of Walkabout Barcelona and discovered a hidden Barcelona gem. This company organises walking-, horse riding-, bike- and nordic walking tours in the Collserola Park, the largest green area of the city. The park is situated in the Collserola hills, with the famous Tibidabo as the highest point, and offers amazing views over the city, the sea, the airport and Montserrat. The funniest part of the tour was the visit to the highest viewing point of the city: the communication tower built by Norman Foster and the little funicular railway that brought us back to the centre of town.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank FreddyBuenosAires
Barcelona, Spain
“The most relaxing way to see the city of Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2011

I really enjoyed this walking tour. It was nice and green.It showed me a Barcelona which I would never have discovered on my own. The walking was easy going and the guide was very open and helpfull.
What I liked the most was the overwelming city panoramic experience.
The tour took 3 hours, go and return with train included. It´'s more then advisable to take a camera with you.

Visited February 2011