“Best views of Barcelona with Walkabout Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Walkabout Barcelona - CLOSED

Walkabout Barcelona
Buenos Aires
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best views of Barcelona with Walkabout Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2011

As an ex-Barcelona expat, now living in Buenos Aires, I always thought that the city of Gaudi didn't have any secrets anymore for me to uncover. I was wrong... I've just returned from a business trip to Barcelona where I decided to join the Sunday morning walking tour of Walkabout Barcelona and discovered a hidden Barcelona gem. This company organises walking-, horse riding-, bike- and nordic walking tours in the Collserola Park, the largest green area of the city. The park is situated in the Collserola hills, with the famous Tibidabo as the highest point, and offers amazing views over the city, the sea, the airport and Montserrat. The funniest part of the tour was the visit to the highest viewing point of the city: the communication tower built by Norman Foster and the little funicular railway that brought us back to the centre of town.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank FreddyBuenosAires

Barcelona, Spain
“The most relaxing way to see the city of Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2011

I really enjoyed this walking tour. It was nice and green.It showed me a Barcelona which I would never have discovered on my own. The walking was easy going and the guide was very open and helpfull.
What I liked the most was the overwelming city panoramic experience.
The tour took 3 hours, go and return with train included. It´'s more then advisable to take a camera with you.

Visited February 2011