“One of the Best Meals We've Ever Had!”
Review of Tickets - CLOSED

Tickets
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sant Antoni
Reviewed July 12, 2016

We are able to get reservations (which can be very challenging) to Tickets for lunch. We tried many courses of tapas, all beautifully presented and delicious. The lunch spanned close to 2.5 hours and allowed us to try many different dishes. This is a not-to-be-missed experience!

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this restaurant!

During our trip to Spain we went out of our way to eat at some of the worlds best restaurants (Azurmendi, Assador Etxebarri, etc) and Tickets absolutely stands or as one of the best.

We let the waiter pick for us and every last meal was fantastic and truly one of a kind. The vibe inside was laid back and simply fun. The cocktails were fantastic and the staff was great. All of this and the price is half what you'd pay at other restaurants in this quality range.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

I travel a lot and one of my highlight, when I travel, is to try the best restaurant in town. You can't be considered a Foodie if you have not experienced TICKETS.
A unique experience of textures, colors, flavors in a very friendly atmosphere.
Nothing is what it seems and every dish is an exciting surprise.
I've been very lucky to have been several times and every time I go, they have the ability to surprise me in many ways.
After every dinner I'm in shock, stunned by the experience. It takes me a couple of days to be able to eat normal food again.

I'm not going to reveal any dish because it is impossible to compare any tickets dish with any other conventional dish.
This restaurant is a creation of FERRAN AND ALBERT ADRIA, no need to say anything else. What can I say about the best chef in the world and his brother who is a perfect disciple of his brother and soon will be known as the best chef in the world, all though his is already the best for me. Last year he was nominated the best desert chef of the world!!.
These brothers have the power to be surrounded by the best team one can have. And that is reflected in what Tickets produces, simply unbelievable.
HOW CAN THEY DO IT!!!! You can see how much work goes in every different creation. I had dinner yesterday and As you can see, I am still in shock.

FERAN ADRIA, ALBERT ADRIA, PEDRO IGLESIAS ( EL GANSO ) CARLOS, ADRIA, BORJA, FRAN, JAN, CRISTINA, JOSEP, MY FRIENDLY BAR MAN AND TO ALL THE TICKETS TEAM. I CAN ONLY SAY ... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. And that I can't Wait to see you ALL again.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

came here with 11 other people and we all left underwhelmed. we asked for the waiter to choose our dishes (we ended up having about 11 starters and a main of steak) and only about 3-4 dishes were great. service also not good. my friend asked for a fruity mocktail and what the waiter suggested for her tasted like medicine so she asked for a different cocktail after having only one sip and still had to pay for the original. everyone got glasses of water except me. everyone on one side of the table got asked what drink they wanted except the people on the other end of the table. we had someone who has a sesame allergy and they gave us a dish with sesame seeds on top. not only did the waiter not mention it to our friend with an allergy but when we pointed it out to him he tried to tell us it wasnt sesame seeds. another friend of ours who does not eat pork due to religious reasons was not given a substitute dish when the rest had the jamon dish. also the steak for mains was under seasoned, not juicy and we were told it would be wagyu but this was no wagyu (zero marbling). we had 3 desserts: a strawberry sorbet dish, chocolate covered marshmallow and one served in a pot of mainly sugar at the bottom and then chocolate dirt. the sorbet was good but nothing exceptional and the other 2 were disappointing. we only paid about 60euro/per person which included drinks so perhaps we werent given the best dishes. also if you wish to go to the dessert room for dessert make sure you ask in advance. we asked on the night and were only allowed to go in to look at the room as it was full

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

Best dinner in years! An incredible food and excellent service. A great variety of plates which all of them are simply delicious