“Main attractions of Barcelona on a bicycle”

Cruising Barcelona Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Off the beaten track, no fixed route, just tell us what you would like to see or visit and the guide will take you there. See the city through the eyes of a local. And with a super cool beach cruiser your Barcelona trip is next to perfect!Original routes, nice guides, comfortable bikes, sunny weather.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

It is a great to get a taste of the main attractions around Barcelona with explanations.
It is good value. It is run by Dutch people , so if you only speak English make sure you state that at time of booking, so an English speaking guide is provided.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had a fun tour with our family and another family from Holland. Our guide was knowledgeable and very friendly, but having to listen to two versions of every site description (in English and Dutch) got a little old. We saw some areas that we would not have visited on our own and enjoyed the freedom of cycling in the city. Well worth doing.

1  Thank mguerreiro
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The bike really is the best way to explore Barcelona and I really enjoyed this trip through the city. On a beautiful day nothing is nicer than riding through the great parks, seeing the sights, enjoying the fresh breeze. They provide you a private tour very Inexpensively. Book now before they realize they should be charging more!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We booked a private tour in dutch and then kept the bikes the rest of the day to cruise Barcelona on our own. Our son (6 years) was in a childseat on my bike. The bikes are beautiful and comfortable. The tour is realy interesting, you see a lot of places you wouldn't find on your own. Our guide, Chloë, was very friendly and talkative. My bike ran flat during the private tour and in less then half an hour I had a new tire on my bike while we waited on a sunny terrace talking to Chloë. I only can recommend this, not only when you visit the first time but especially when you already visited Barcelona a few times, you get to know places that are not in tourisguides!

Reviewed March 21, 2012

It was my first time in Barcelona so I was eager to get to know this city inside out :) I am so happy I came across Cruising Barcelona! My friends and I picked amazing, colourful and comfortable bikes and cycled around the city. I encourage everyone to do it, Barcelona is bicycle-friendly and the crew at Cruising Barcelona is too:)) Great atmoshpere and positive attitude of the owners made my day:) I will definitely come back! All the best, Magda PS. Here are some photos from Barcelona, including the lovely bikes:)

3  Thank MagdaKedzierska