“Charming bikes in a beautiful city”

Cruising Barcelona Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Off the beaten track, no fixed route, just tell us what you would like to see or visit and the guide will take you there. See the city through the eyes of a local. And with a super cool beach cruiser your Barcelona trip is next to perfect!Original routes, nice guides, comfortable bikes, sunny weather.
Bucharest, Romania
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Charming bikes in a beautiful city”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I love Barcelona and I love cycling. So I managed to combine those two things and the result was one of the best experiences I've ever had. It is not difficult to rent a bike in Barcelona, but it seems it's more difficult to find bikes with a basket for your purse :)
After all it turned out that I found the best ones. The bikes from Cruising Barcelona are absolutely special. They are the most beautiful, colorful, joyful and feminine bike I’ve ever seen. They stand out from all the bikes on the streets so without my intension I become a souvenir for many tourists that were taking photos with me on my beautiful bike. For all the ladies visiting Barcelona: rent a bike from Cruising Barcelona! You will feel special!

Visited September 2011