Flew into Barcelona Airport. Caught Aerobus (lower level) for 5.65 euros per person. Took us directly to the city center, Catalunya. Anba a block away. Ignore the street signs; focus on the signs posted to the buildings. Tiny elevator, modernized room, 19th century building. Really nice. Breakfast: traditional cheese, sausage, eggs to order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anba Bed & Breakfast Deluxe is located in a charming nineteenth century building, in the heart of Barcelona.It offers elegant rooms with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and a private balcony. Some of them feature original hand-painted ceilings dating SXIX.Egyptian cotton sheets, laptop safe, minibar and flat-screen satellite TV. The bathroom features bathrobes, toiletries and a rain shower.ANBA serves a delicious breakfast, which includes fresh juices, homemade and seasonal local produce top quality. There is also bar service and free tea and coffee at any time. The property has a garden terrace with relaxing atmosphere to enjoy at any time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your ANBA Bed&Breakfast Deluxe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anba Bed And Breakfast Deluxe
- Anba Bed&Breakfast Deluxe Hotel Barcelona
- ANBA Bed&Breakfast Deluxe Barcelona, Catalonia