Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience Running Tours Barcelona
All reviews great run gopro camera run tour running pace lay of the land great pictures knowledgeable guide highly recommend this tour robin route sights joggers facts perspective catalunya apartment
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2015

Did The Early Bird. Met Robin in Plaza Catalunya and we were off on an amazing run through the Ramblas, down to the boardwalk and then along the beach. Robin was full of great facts and stories about the city. I can not recommend this tour enough. It was one of the highlights of our visit.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed June 25, 2015

I have done several tours of Barcelona, and this was by far the best. Not only did it include some of the more popular sites (earlyish in the day before they were mobbed), but many off the beaten path as well. The running tour allows you to see a lot, hear a lot about what you are seeing and, of course, get some exercise in. My guide, Luca, was perfect. Do it if you are even slightly thinking about it!

Reviewed June 23, 2015 via mobile

Excellent! My husband and I booked a tour the first morning we were there - jet lagged and a little too much cava the evening before - despite that it was GREAT. Robin is incredibly knowledgeable about the city and showed us things we never would have seen on our own. While my husband is a fast runner, I am not, Robin allowed me to set the pace w/o making me feel the least bit slow - although he is clearly an elite runner. The pictures of our run were a huge treat. A must do if you run at all!!!!

Reviewed June 16, 2015

We love to run, and after eating non-stop on vacation what better way to burn some calories than to run around a beautiful city? Robin was awesome and took us through some of the modern areas of town with a stop at Sagrada Familia, Palau Guell, and the block of discord. He knows a lot about the city and takes just long enough breaks to get a little air but not to long where your legs begin to tense up.

I would definitely go running with Robin again if I was back in Barcelona!

1  Thank David M
Reviewed June 16, 2015

We did a running tour with Luca early one morning during our short stay in Barcelona. Because there is so much to see if such a small area, Barcelona is a great city to do a running tour. Luca was very knowledgeable and we learned a great deal about the area. We did this tour early one morning which I would highly recommend because once the city starts to fill up it would make the running less enjoyable and there is something really special about running around such a great city when the streets are almost empty.

2  Thank SJL1605