“Don't miss this experience!”

Running Tours Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: City Running or also known as Sightrunning is a guided sightseeing tour while running. Your running guide will take you jogging through the streets of Barcelona allowing you to experience up close the cultural, historical and architectural highlights of the City. Sightjogging is the ideal way to combine an unforgettable sightseeing experience with your regular fitness training. Customer comment about Sightrunning:"City Running is more like a friend is showing his hometown to you. You don't feel like a tourist and you are much closer to the people on the streets!" You don't have to be a marathoner! Your pace is our pace and we are not in a hurry! Our running tours is for everybody with the affinity for running. Fitness, Culture, Health and History all in one. We show you the most popular sights and of course the secret spots of Barcelona. Hear stories about the over 2000 years old city and find out how the history affected todays life in Barcelona. Choose one of our standard tours or tell us your wishes and let us customize your tour to your needs. Discover Barcelona with your running shoes! The new creative and sporty way of sightseeing. We hope to welcome you soon in Barcelona.
Reviewed July 21, 2015

My husband and I did the Early Bird running tour on our first morning in Barcelona. What an amazing experience! We opted for the longer tour so I could get some training miles in. I think we saw almost everything there is to see in the city. We started at sunrise and even caught a glimpse of some of the late night crowd strolling home from the night clubs. Our guide Robin has a wealth of knowledge of the city and told us so many interesting facts about the landmarks as well as the city as a whole. He even offered his suggestions on top restaurants and neighborhoods to visit. If you are visiting Barcelona for the first time or the hundredth time, you must sign up for a running tour. You won't be disappointed!

All reviews
"highlights"
"facts"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed July 19, 2015

Did The Early Bird. Met Robin in Plaza Catalunya and we were off on an amazing run through the Ramblas, down to the boardwalk and then along the beach. Robin was full of great facts and stories about the city. I can not recommend this tour enough. It was one of the highlights of our visit.

Reviewed June 25, 2015

I have done several tours of Barcelona, and this was by far the best. Not only did it include some of the more popular sites (earlyish in the day before they were mobbed), but many off the beaten path as well. The running tour allows you to see a lot, hear a lot about what you are seeing and, of course, get some exercise in. My guide, Luca, was perfect. Do it if you are even slightly thinking about it!

Reviewed June 23, 2015 via mobile

Excellent! My husband and I booked a tour the first morning we were there - jet lagged and a little too much cava the evening before - despite that it was GREAT. Robin is incredibly knowledgeable about the city and showed us things we never would have seen on our own. While my husband is a fast runner, I am not, Robin allowed me to set the pace w/o making me feel the least bit slow - although he is clearly an elite runner. The pictures of our run were a huge treat. A must do if you run at all!!!!