“Great way to see Barcelona and stay fit!”

Running Tours Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: City Running or also known as Sightrunning is a guided sightseeing tour while running. Your running guide will take you jogging through the streets of Barcelona allowing you to experience up close the cultural, historical and architectural highlights of the City. Sightjogging is the ideal way to combine an unforgettable sightseeing experience with your regular fitness training. Customer comment about Sightrunning:"City Running is more like a friend is showing his hometown to you. You don't feel like a tourist and you are much closer to the people on the streets!" You don't have to be a marathoner! Your pace is our pace and we are not in a hurry! Our running tours is for everybody with the affinity for running. Fitness, Culture, Health and History all in one. We show you the most popular sights and of course the secret spots of Barcelona. Hear stories about the over 2000 years old city and find out how the history affected todays life in Barcelona. Choose one of our standard tours or tell us your wishes and let us customize your tour to your needs. Discover Barcelona with your running shoes! The new creative and sporty way of sightseeing. We hope to welcome you soon in Barcelona.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Really enjoyed this tour put on by Robin during the early hours of Barcelona's morning. This was a fantastic way to see the sights of Barcelona without too many citizens up and about. We covered Columbus and the Opera, a few Gaudi sites and roman cemetery and pillars. Robin sets an easy pace and it was a great way to keep up with my training while also seeing the city.

1  Thank nicnacc

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Found this running tour by accident (looking for a 10k run the weekend we had planned to visit Barcelona), and I am glad I did! We did 10k run in Old Town, started at 9 am, before the crowds were too bad and had a wonderful run. Robin is an awesome tour guide, very knowledgeable, friendly and fun! If you want a terrific experience (and some exercise on your holiday), definitely book a time to do this! Don't forget your camera--Robin can put a small one in his pack for you! :)

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I had signed up for the 25K tour. Robin had advised me to start somewhat early (not later than 8am) which was a good idea. We had much of the city for ourselves for the first coupld of hours. Yes, you are right - I wrote "first couple of hours", because if you want to do this tour - which I can only recommend that you do - you must expect around four hours of running and listening to Robin. Robin was a great guide - he know every spot worth knowing in Barcelona, and he show it to you on this tour. Do the tour early on your trip to the wonderful city - it will prove a great backdrop for your exploration of the city afterwards. I particularly enjoyed our run through the old part of the city, including the Jewish quarter. Expect a lot of 90 degrees turns and stops underway. I also enjoyed our climbing the hill to the Guell Park. It came late in the run, which made it demanding, but it was well worth it. A great workout ending with the best view over Barcelona.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

A huge "thank you" to my Running Tour guide Robin for this gorgeous tour around significant Barcelona landmarks. A brilliant way to combine exercise, culture and history during holiday or business in Barcelona. RUNNING TOURS is profoundly recommeded.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Jacquie arrived early to meet me at my hotel and even brought extra water for me. We went on an amazing 10K run through the Old Town, hitting all the high points just as the city was coming to life. When we met with roadblocks, she gracefully navigated them (literally), without missing a step. Robin had mapped out the run and it was exactly what I had asked for; Jacquie provided the perfect commentary and overview. I felt like I was just doing a run with a friend, a very knowledgeable one. It was the PERFECT antidote to jetlag and planning out where to tour with my family the rest of the week. This tour should be the first thing you do in Barcelona. Stop thinking about it, just book it, and you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank SierraMirador