“Incredible way to see the city!”

Running Tours Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: City Running or also known as Sightrunning is a guided sightseeing tour while running. Your running guide will take you jogging through the streets of Barcelona allowing you to experience up close the cultural, historical and architectural highlights of the City. Sightjogging is the ideal way to combine an unforgettable sightseeing experience with your regular fitness training. Customer comment about Sightrunning:"City Running is more like a friend is showing his hometown to you. You don't feel like a tourist and you are much closer to the people on the streets!" You don't have to be a marathoner! Your pace is our pace and we are not in a hurry! Our running tours is for everybody with the affinity for running. Fitness, Culture, Health and History all in one. We show you the most popular sights and of course the secret spots of Barcelona. Hear stories about the over 2000 years old city and find out how the history affected todays life in Barcelona. Choose one of our standard tours or tell us your wishes and let us customize your tour to your needs. Discover Barcelona with your running shoes! The new creative and sporty way of sightseeing. We hope to welcome you soon in Barcelona.
Ottawa
“Incredible way to see the city!”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Robin is a very friendly and knowledge guide to show the city in a very unique and enjoyable way! I highly recommend this method of touring the city. My only regret is that due to work, we had to go out early between 6 & 7:30 when it was not light enough yet to see all of the intricate details on the buildings. But given that early hour, we had the added bonus of meeting people on their way home from the bars! Although a lot of people back home always mentioned to be careful in Barcelona, it still felt safe running on La Ramblas and in the old city in the dark.
Thank you Robin for a great run & tour!

Visited February 2012

• Hebrew first
Caracas, Venezuela
“Incredible way to get a workout during a Congress Visit to Barcelona”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I was recently in Barcelona for the Mobile World Congress and finding this way to see Barcelona was awesome! Not only did they adapt to my schedule fitting in runs at 5am, but they also made the most of the time I had available!

Visited February 2012
Granbury, Texas, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“The only way to see the city”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

My husband and I had a wonderful tour around Barcelona, we enjoyed every stop and the run was at our own pace. We learned far more about Barcelona than any guide book or large tour could have given us. What a great choice for any city and the guys at Running tours Barcelona are top notch professionals. Don't be nervous about running the city, your so busy looking and listening you barely notice your running/jogging. The guide even held our Camera and took photos for us.

Visited November 2011
Madrid, Spain
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Robin was extremely accommodating and gave an awesome tour/workout!”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I was a first time tourist to Barcelona during the week of Thanksgiving and as the lone runner of my traveling friends, I emailed Robin at the last moment requesting a running tour. He was prompt to follow up and accommodated every request I had (which were many, 15k early run, close to a 7:45 pace, etc.) I appreciated his flexibility and willingness to meet my needs. The tour was fantastic, as many places we visited I had not come across in my tourist jaunts and obviously I did not know the historical background. Also by running early, many of the most heavily visited tourist sites were vacant; therefore, I had a seemingly private tour and many great photo opportunities without the lingering individual caught in the shot. The workout was great as well as the tempo of the tour. Robin seemed to mimic my pace and kept me distracted by great conversation and information regarding the Catalan culture. I most highly recommend the running tour, as I saw many sights I would not have otherwise and enjoyed them as the sun rose.

Visited November 2011
Brooklyn, New York
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Fantastic way to tour the city!”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Based on the reviews here, I booked Robin to take me on a tour of the city and am so glad I did! Although it was the last day of my visit, running in the early morning gave me an entirely new perspective on all the sights. Seeing an empty Park Guell was one of the highlights of my vacation. It goes without saying that Robin is extremely fit, so he is able to adjust to your pace and also keep up a commentary of what you're seeing and where you're going. It was a real pleasure to run with someone who knows the city so well. Absolutely recommended!

Visited October 2011