Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $33.73
from $47.22
from $49.47
2,656 results
All reviews our tour guide afternoon tour dali museum different languages segrada familia excellent tour gothic quarter montserrat monastery sitges torres figueres cava highlights choir catalunya exterior
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have used the hop on, hop off many, many times. The brochure of the routes have detailed attractions for each stop. This makes it easy to determine which stop one wants to make. One of the best we’ve ever taken if not the best. Note: because of its popularity the Sagrada Família is a must!! However, be prepared to wait to get back on the bus!

1  Thank Climber793144
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hop on hop off bus was just too crowded and the driver was very very slow. I could not get an English guide on my headset. Also, many of the plugs did not work. The routes are too long and you cannot get an explanation from anyone.

3  Thank 16emma3
Alex B, Director General at Julia Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 16emma3,

Thank you for your feedback on our Barcelona City Tour.
I sincerely regret our service did not meet your expectations for the same. Our bus routes are designed to provide our visitors with an overall view of the city and with a frequency for passengers not to wait long for the next bus.

However, all our buses provide audio comments in English as well as in other 14 different languages. Nonetheless, I will pass on your comments on the headseats to our corresponding team for them to revise those promptly.

Best regards,
Alex B

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sagrada Familia is strange, quirky, and beautiful in its own eclectic way. Definitely worthwhile, inside and out. Best in spring and fall; long waits outdoors. We visited on the 2nd of September and it was uncomfortable in the sun. I would avoid July and August. Tour helps to shorten the wait and the guide was fine & a devoted enthusiast. His English was excellent. Museum models are fascinating. I came away wishing that Gaudi had completed the project in the 20s. The newer construction lacks whimsy and complex craftsmanship of the early sections. Still—it's wacky and wonderful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I, along with another couple, visited the Sagrada Familia in September 2019. It is an extremely impressive structure, outside and inside. We can't wait until it is finally completed in a few years - we'll be back to see it again! The Sagrada should be at the top of everyone's list of sites to see in Barcelona.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had purchased a 2day ticket for 2 people. I made sure the website said mobile entry was fine. When my husband and I boarded the bus, the attendant tried to scan my voucher. It didn’t work! He was lost as to what to do. The company person at the stop didn’t know what to do either. She told me to get off the bus to sort it out. I was told that I needed to go somewhere to print a ticket. I refused to get off and told them to call the office. Of course, the voucher I had was fine. The attendant just had to enter my reference number in his machine and sure enough, out came our tickets. I can’t believe that he company wouldn’t train their employees to handle mobile ticket vouchers.

1  Thank Winterpeg1Winnipeg