Open today: 11:30 AM - 2:00 AM

from $46.50
from $87.20
from $15.00
1,884 results
All reviews la rambla excellent service hrc hardrock rocks memorabilia euros ramblas
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

In the city centre and easy to get to. Its a small hard rock compared to some I have been to but we only had to wait 20mins to be seated. The staff were great and the food was great. If u enjoy hard rocks this modern and enjoyable.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We called to book a table. And it started off as we would of expected from a Hard Rock Cafe. Staff were very attentive, as it was my son's 8th birthday. Very loud, great atmosphere. They asked my son what videos he would like to watch. Within minutes his choices were on the screens. They gave him a great badge to wear. Then it all went wrong. Orders were messed up. All food came at different times. Most of the food was cold. An asked for very well done burger was raw inside. Chicken was uncooked. Drinks were not brought to table. When we complained about the food the manager came over and apologised. He reordered, and the second order was even worse than the first attempt. We decided to leave, and the manager discounted much of the total cost. Adding a free mug for my son. He then asked my daughter to stop us from writing on Trip Advisor. To which my daughter failed... A disappointing disaster...

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We arrived after having made a reservation for 10.30 through our hotel (the Arts). They kept telling us the table was being cleaned. Finally seated at 11.05. Ordered and the first part of the food arrived at 11.45 and the second at 11.55. The waiter was like a maniac and the food really average. I suppose if you're into a slow, laboured service with totally false staff then this is a really good call. I can only assume that Americans must really love the tackiness of it all.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our family came from Ukraine and visited Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona July 9, 2013.
We loved the friendly atmosphere at this restaurant, attentive service, delicious cooked food.
Would especially like to thank the waiter Pablito
for pleasant communication and interpersonal skills.
Best Regards
Family Danilenko (Dmitry, Olga, Sasha)

Reviewed July 4, 2013

What differentiates HRC's.? Something quintessentially different and this one has it. I suppose they had the advantage it was the 4th of July but seriously. Friendly welcome. Fantastic Margharita. 10 minute wait for a table. Excellent service and the food was amazing. Best Steak I have had in a very long time and cooked to perfection. Everything was fresh and feisty including the Rjoca. Should not have had dessert but could not resist the min peanut pie? Finished off with a delicious coffee. Maira my waitress and Pablo the Vibe were outstanding. Thank you Hard Rock Barcelona.
I'll be back.