City Sightseeing Barcelona

from $20.21
from $23.58
from $13.47
More Info
All reviews day ticket hop on hop blue line red route green tour seat upstairs original tour discount book different routes top deck bus tour fabulous city points of interest your bearings sagrada familia audio guide headphones
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 days ago

We had a great experience with this Bus Tour. The staff was very friendly. We only had one day in Barcelona, so this was the best choice to sightseeing Barcelona!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago

I really, really, used to like Barcelona and have visited the city several times. It has almost everything to offer, from stunning architecture, beaches and delicious food.
But it has turned into a place that I will not return to. After having my phone, which contained hundreds of precious photos, and bank card stolen, I noticed a sinister overtone, pervading many aspects of the city.
Its reputation as the pickpocket capital of Europe, is well deserved. There is a noticeable increase of armed police on the streets and numerous security guards on the trams.
The most touristy parts, such as Las Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter, are places where you have to look over your shoulder and keep possessions close to you at all times. I thought I was careful, but I was a victim also. I have been aware of the sophisticated methods by which these creatures steal from hapless victims, who simply want to experience the city.
Be vigilant at all times, keep your phone, bank cards and cash separate and to the waste of skin who stole my phone, I hope it drops off and leaves a gaping wound.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

Great way to see this fabulous city. Highly recommend this if ever visiting Barcelona or any other city. Staff are very polite and helpful.

Reviewed November 2, 2018

We visitied Barcelona from 8th-11th October 2018. We had been comparing which bus tour to take and decided that City Sightseeing would be the best for us. We planned our whole trip around the bus routes and purchased a 2 day ticket online for a discounted price which was great! The first stop is easy to find in Placa de Catalunya, but make sure you go to the right bus stop as it's not always clearly marked. The bottom half of the square is where you'll find the stops for this tour. You can choose either red, green or blue routes which take you to various places of the city, all easily accessible and easy to jump between. The route commentary is really interesting but the music in between the commentary was so dreary I couldn't continue to listen after an hour. I was expecting some nice traditional Spanish music. Nevertheless, the tour is great and the buses come very frequently. The staff are great and happy to help as well. What made the tour even better was the discount book your receive on your first journey which gives you over 100 discounts across the cities tourist attractions and restaurants! Highly recommend this bus tour!

Reviewed October 30, 2018

In Barcelona on a day long Cruise Stop over. Decided to take this bus to see the city. We went on the Red and Blue routes which took much longer than expected particularly the blue route as we were stuck in traffic for most of it. The sights we did see were interesting and we decided to come back to Barcelona for a long weekend to explore further.

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

We bought 2 day tickets thinking this would be the best way to learn about the city. The bus routes included all the sites we wanted to visit but the information was very boring. At times all we had was: stop + name. We normally appreciate the hip-on hop-off buses as it's a good way to get to know a city but this time we were disappointed.