We lived in Deluxe room which was clean, spacious and beautifully furnished. Interior of the hotel (both in the public areas and the guest rooms) is just awesome. Everything looks brand new, stylish and comfortable. The only confusing thing is glass doors in the toilet and shower. The glass is not transparent – it’s matt, but still you definitely don’t feel any privacy there. Perhaps it’s OK for couples (though still not to all of them – I’m pretty sure), but I traveled with a friend and even though it’s a close friend of mine, we’re definitely not close to that point, you know… ;)
The staff is very friendly and supportive. No complains at all – we really experienced good service there.
It’s pretty much in the center and close to the main shopping street (Passeig de Gracia), though be ready to have a 30 minutes walk to Placa de Catalunya, Barri Gotic and La Rambla.
We didn’t have any in the hotel. As a breakfast option you can also pick Starbucks on Passeig de Gracia in 10 minutes walking distance (just as we did), though the place is pretty crowded most of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DESIGN, GASTRONOMY AND SUSTAINABILITY, IN AN UNSURPASSABLE LOCATION The Mirror Barcelona, set in the very heart of the city, enjoy vanguardist design and architecture. The division of space and the cutting of the bathroom, give personality to its 63 rooms. Interior design based on two elements, the white and the effect produced by a duplicating mirror universe, give a marked character to this unique boutique hotel. Its central courtyard of 9 plants and a panoramic lift are also a huge tapestry of mirrors protected by a squad of angels. The ground floor houses a large open-plan distribution that share the bar counter and reception. ROOMS In the 63 rooms of The Mirror Barcelona we offer the best comfort, so we equipped our King size beds with mattresses "Treca de Paris" and the gala dress of Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms are equipped with home automation systems and they offer the latest technology. Type of rooms : Deluxe 52 (5 with balcony) Superior 6 (4 with 19 m2 terrace, 2 with balcony) Privilege 2 (2 with 19 m2 terrace) Junior Suite 3 (3 with 9 m2 terrace) Room facilities: • TV LED (ultra-thin) 40 " in room • TV LED (ultra-thin) 22 " in W.C. • Hairdryer • Bed of 1.80 M "Treca de Paris" House • Lighting scenes generation • Room with alarm intrusion proximity card access control system • Soundproofing of high quality • Doors with automatic shelf system • Automatic "Do not disturb" • Independent efficient air-conditioning. • Free cable and wifi internet. • Personalized Amenities, bathrobe and slippers • Safe • Mini-bar OTHER SERVICES: • Bar • Swimming pool with solarium • Sauna • Room service • Laundry and valet service. • Multilingual personnel. • Mobile Business center • Optimal Concierge service THE ECO HOTEL: • Energy efficient lights • Last generation air conditioning energy efficient • Rooms Automation system energy efficient • Solar panels for hot water circuit. • Reused potable water circuit for w.C. Tanks • No printing hotel protocol AN UNSURPASSABLE LOCATION: • 150 metres from Rambla de Catalunya and 200 from Paseo de Gracia. • 250 Meters from La Pedrera (casa Mila) • 100 meters from Diagonal and main Barcelona's shopping area • Semi-pedestrian area in the middle of the Eixample district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Mirror Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirror Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- The Mirror Barcelona Catalonia