“Ron Burgandy heaven”

Ranked #2,277 of 10,097 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Bar scene
Neighborhood: Eixample
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This small Eixample bar was a very pleasant post-work, pre-dinner stop. It felt like stepping back in time, a little... I could imagine that if Ron Burgandy had come to Barcelona in the 70s this would have been his first port of call. But I don't think that this is a bad thing! The waiters were attentive, the whisky selection was extensive and the atmosphere was relaxing. I will definitely be going back again!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is a third generation family Bar carrying over 80 varieties of whisky, together with a great selection of gins and vodkas. The white jacketed Bartender is a great character and a real professional who made my wife great innovative cocktails while I sampled the whiskies.
10.30pm onwards is probably best. We went twice in the four days that we were in Barcelona. I remember finishing off with a 25 year old special bottling of Glenfiddich which was sensational!
I highly recommend this Bar & wouldn't miss it when I return to Barcelona.

1  Thank Miick1948
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is without doubt the best cocktail bar we visited in Barcelona. The service is second to none. The bartender Nacho has knowledge, enthusiasm and charisma. This place is a must if you are in Barcelona

1  Thank barlow1973
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Ideal bar is so much fun. The bar is dark wood paneled and has been here for years. They make excellent vodka and gin and tonics in large wine goblets with icy cold ingredients. They also have 63 single malt scotchs, 36 gins and 14 vodkas. This is a great non tourist bar to visit.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I think I got very lucky in this magnificient day as I was served by the owner who appeared to have great experience in making Gin Tonics, It was absolutely superb, the best cocktail I ever had!! the right touch of lemon, temperature, excellent tonic etc...
I will surely be back whenever possible!!