“Great Last Night In Barcelona!”
Review of Travel Bar Port - CLOSED

Travel Bar Port
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: Located opposite of Port Vell, Travel Bar Port offers a relaxed atmosphere, extensive cocktail menu, and friendly service. With an outdoor terrace, it is a lovely place to soak in Barcelona's famous sunshine while watching the people stroll by. A private room is available for group functions, and they host special events every weekend of the year.
London
“Great Last Night In Barcelona!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Found this place after we went on the free walking tours they run (Also Highly Recomended). We came back in the early evening for the cooking class we heard about from our guide (It seems that this bar runs a whole host of activities but unfortunety we didn't have chance to try them all since we were leaving the following afternoon). The cooking class was great and made my mum's holiday (she's a little bit obsessed with spanish food,and sanish chef's I think!) Once the parents were off home they told us they were running a beer pong tournement so we stuck around. Got knocked out first round (too much sangria me thinks) but afterwards they got us all free entry into a nigtclub, All in all a great night, place seems to have a good mix of locals, expats and travelers passing through just sorry we didn't find it till the last night of the trip.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Sam B

• Polish first
Barcelona, Spain
“Irish pub. Burger ok, nice/ kind barkeeper, not to pricy”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

We was here to watch em 2012.good atmosphere, few good beer (the rose wine was not good) and a ok burger (8 euro including fries)

So in my opinion it's really ok!

2 Thank retsec12345
Reading, Berks
“Don't go here”
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

I recently went to Barcelona on my hen weekend and we ended up eating here, what a joke! We booked a table in the day as there were 11 of us eating. When we arrived our table had been given away, the service was slow, we were offered free drink for the inconvenience, we ordered, the food took forever to arrive so we were given free food from next door ( very strange) when the food arrived ( and nothing arrived at the same time) it was absolutely disgusting, not edible, the burger smelt and tasted revolting, the other meals were also as disgusting, the Thai veg curry was made up of a few vegetables in cream with curry powder and lemon wedges!!!!! Needless to say we did not eat any of it, we complained to the waiter who agreed it was foul, the manager was useless and blamed the rain and the chef was a joke. He offered free tapas which we didn't want but he sent it out anyway, it wasn't tapas but a piece of over cooked steak ( more like dog) again, we did not eat it! We were offered more free drink ( they do this to get you drink so you don't notice how bad the place is) the drink was watered down. Well I have nothing good to say so it's up to you of you go here!!! Good luck if you do

3 Thank Skerby25
“Terrible”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

The food was okay I guess, but the service was horrible. I ordered one of their meal deals (appetizer, entree, dessert, drink) I ordered water, fish and chips, and apple pie. They gave me orange juice, chicken, and a cake like thing. when the juice came out, I didn't say anything, I didn't want to annoy them and get spit in my food. Then the chicken came and I said something. They acted like I ordered wrong. Never once did they apologize. Then dessert came, they brought a really gross looking cake instead of apple pie and said they didn't have pie today. Weird since it was their special of the day. So I said no to the cake, the menu also mentioned several flavors of ice cream as a daily special this day. They only had chocolate which I don't like. They offered me a free beer for my dessert, but I don't drink. In the end I was charged the full price for a meal that took 2 hours total, and im a fast eater. Never once did anyone apologize to me. They simply acted like I was rude and read the menu wrong and ordered wrong. I only had one day in barcelona and this restaurant ruined that day for me. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!

5 Thank gb1015
Austin, Texas
“Fun, Friendly, Tasty”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This bar caters to bachelor and bachelorette party groups, which isn't really our style. The loud catcalls were annoying, but thankfully quieted down early. The food was decent and the staff friendly enough. (They were being kept very busy with two large parties)

Visited May 2012