“This is so good!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Born / La Ribera
“This is so good!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've been here for lunch with some friends and this place is amazing: the food is good, fresh and yummy - best guacamole ever! - and the waitress was really nice and patient.
We had all the time of the world to order, no pressure, something I really appreciate, the food was punctual and quick and the place was nice and clean.

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Mexican food!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This place was recommended and on seeing the place I was not too sure. When I tasted the food it was beautiful full of flavour and filling
I suppose it depends on what you order however this is definitely a place to try!! Cocktails are amazing too specially the guayaba Margarita.

• Visited September 2013
Oslo, Norway
“no good”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

rude staff, slow service and bland food. even got bones in the chicken "fillet" in the enchiladas and the fajitas tasted pure salt. was good last time i was there 3 years ago, but now it is terrible. cheap drinks so if you get really drunk before the food i guess it would be ok.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank mamasant
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Insulted!!! Of Barcelona”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

"Guiri" this is an insulting term for foreigner. In the current economic climate tourists are the life blood of your business!! I don't expect to be insulted in my own town. Took my friend here for mojitos after spending a day showing off Barcelona. The waiter referred to us as Guiris as we placed our order (in Spanish as I've lived her 12 years).

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank Profesora J
Barcelona, Spain
“Very bland Tex Mex food, to avoid!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This place is often packed and looks pretty good, so I decided to give it a try. The burrito I ordered was huge and reasonably priced... the only problem is that it didn't have much taste, it was very bland... really bad. I've been to many Mexican and Tex Mex restaurants in Barcelona, and this is by far the worst one.

• Visited September 2012