I stayed in this hotel just a few days ago and was impressed. Room 303 was basic though spacious and modern, which met our needs. There is a metro station (Clot) just two minutes down the road, a supermarket next door and a laundromat a few shops away. There was a lot of variety at breakfast and the reception was very friendly and accommodating. The only slight downside is the distance from the city though with the metro stop close by it's not really a problem.
Tip: buy the t-10 ticket which costs 10€. This allows ten train trips so it is well worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia is a three-star hotel, ten minutes walking to Sagrada Familia and the future AVE train station. It has a total of 66 comfortable rooms to have a pleasant stay in Barcelona whether you're traveling for business or a family travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Ink 606 Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia Catalonia