Nice modern hotel but rooms are super small and ours had no daylight at all, felt a bit like a cell. The 'double bed' that was provided was two single beds pushed together and the walls/door seemed paper thin, letting in a lot of noise at night.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast spread was tasty and comprehensive. Another plus is that it is a pretty quick walk to the Sangrada Familia Cathedral and very close to the underground, from where it's a short ride to the city.
Next time we return to Barcelona we will try to stay in a hotel closer to La Ramla as it would be more exciting. This hotel is located in a fairly residential area that doesn't have any attractions other than the cathedral.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia is a three-star hotel, ten minutes walking to Sagrada Familia and the future AVE train station. It has a total of 66 comfortable rooms to have a pleasant stay in Barcelona whether you're traveling for business or a family travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Ink 606 Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia Catalonia