This little hotel is very clean and trendy. Reminded me of a cool little boutique hotel in Manhattan. The rooms are not overly large, but perfectly adequate. The bathroom; however, was very nice and spacious. The shower is large and great water pressure. There is glass at the back of the shower, but it is smoked glass so you can't see into the shower. The location is great. Very close to La Sagrada Familia. Public transportation or taxi are very convenient. The staff spoke very good English and were very helpful. Underground parking for a fee. Wi-fi was very good. A/C worked just fine. The breakfast was great. There are two terraces on the 9th floor. One facing the mountain and another larger terrace on the other side facing the city. It was very nice to sit out there and enjoy a glass of wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia is a three-star hotel, ten minutes walking to Sagrada Familia and the future AVE train station. It has a total of 66 comfortable rooms to have a pleasant stay in Barcelona whether you're traveling for business or a family travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Ink 606 Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia Catalonia